Unwritten~*

Saturday, March 12, 2005

last day of being little m2s...

Hohoho!!! I am feeling like my head is being split into two. With a GIANT axe-hammer. *tap tap tap* says my head. Urgh. HowhowHOW? But I MUST write my blog today!! Theres like not much time b4 I hafta hit the books again! Btw txl is telling me the WHOLE world seems to b mugging again… why… alamak mz relax abit mah I am oredi having severe alopecia at my erhmm young age due to the xtreme stress le. =P *counts the sparse lonely remaining struggling population of hairs on my head n promptly faints* I’m gg to end up like the bookworm club’s samseng soon with three strands of hair lor. then I can ask my frens to call me san mao aka “3 hairs” le. ARGH.

Today happens to be the last lect as as m2. hoooooo I feel so xin suan suan. After today theres no more lessons for the m2 yr!!! N then soon after our pros we r all gg to wear boring proper clothes n talk boringly like sm fake docs n behave with dignity at all times le. N I prob wont see a lot of dear old frens anymore, I’d miss everyone so much!!!! Yes even those ppl who r deem “strangers” and “acquaintances” cos u noe when u haf such a smallish cls everyone jz seem so familiar liao. N I wont get to see my mugging gang anymore! Except of cos the lovey dovey lovebirds (errr actually the famous Fomite Couple cos of cos wessie is such a germ factory WAHAH) who r in my CG… oh no shermmy, cris, greggie, sennie, darrly, sheldie, mongie and michy I wont see them much anymore! N omg bimbo! My dearest pal who has been with me since pri 1 when she was jz a little tot then. We’ve been gg to sch together for donkey yrs!!! South view pri, rv, hwachong, med sch… wahhh nw I feel abit separated from her. =( n all the terrific frens I knew! Qich txl yiqing sijin ivan timo the mole Alvin hopey wo men hui hen shao jian le =(((((

Yesterday I was tokin to ah beng online n I realize tt I’d miss the squabbles btw him n ah lian. N there;d b no more sudden typical Chinese martial arts type crushing of my head by ah beng le. N no more laughing n teasing him abt his long woohoo thick hair. Haha its reali funny how we manage to noe ah beng. Hes such an atypical med student! N yet hes smart! N hes reali actuali a nice guy if u manage to look past the fierce beng façade n noe the “loyal, do-anythg-for-my-fren” beng he is. Yar lah the old-fashioned bengs lor, the kind v jiang yi qi one. In other words he’d prob a teddy bear at heart whahaha albeit one who can mutter off a whole string of vulgarities n leave u stunned for a few seconds! Hai I reali wonder hor wat if lah, wat if hor ah beng n ah lian gets 2gether huh? Haha tt will b so funny!!! Teehee erm shit ah lian’s prob gg to kill me for this. Don’t tell her hor shhhhh. *furtive look*

Haha today’s lect with prof ong wei yi made me feel a sudden rush of affection for him. He’s reali so ke ai! To tink we all started out disliking him in m1 cos he was so fierce n rattles on like a machine gun. Haha. BUT he’s reali a changed man this yr! Mebbe he’s found the love of his life or his wife jz gave birth haha =P haha but reali he’d jz start sayin smthg n start laughin! So jolly n chuckling! Like santa claus! But he reminds me of a giant teddy dear more. Haha. No more like a panda cos he wears specs. Whahah. Oh no I miss him oredi.

Oh wah today smthg mortifyin happened to me. I was jestin with xtine as usual aiyah dunno abt wat lah, then I stretch out my hand n pointed to my left n said smthg like “ni chu qu!!” n guess wat! I poked into smthg solid. I looked, n WAH! Help! It’s a person! Almost died of embarrassment. Clsmate smmore woah. n smone i didnt noe smmore. Luckily I didn’t go into hysterics n managed to apologise. Whew. Ma lu leh. hope he don’t tink I’m a perv lor. gosh. Hah nvm last day of sch le no one will noe hee. Next time I shall jz keep my hands to myself n stop making funny gestures lor. wait I poke smone in the eye how. Haha =P

Ohoh I watched a rather disturbing show today. Me, qich the poot! Bimbo, txl n Alvin were all shell-shocked as we watched the show with rapidly enlarging mouths. Mouths agape, frozen facies, wide-eyed stares. It’s the julian Roberts film “closer”. oh yar matalie portman looked gorgeous!!! Oooooo gosh it was full of expletives n there were topless girls! I was shocked lah, n huiting who was beside me promptly squealed “I am not yet 21!!!!!!” hahaha. I realize this is the first time I am seeing this kind of thg too. gosh. I feel like being 21 doesn’t mean anythg, theres so much of the world I haven’t seen. Euuugh. Not tt I want to see much of this kind of thg lah. But its an eye opener! So strip-bars r likedat . haha. Oh but the movie reali made us puzzled. How can these ppl switch partners so easily? Like wif a click of their fingers? So fickle! How does anyone reali fall in love likedat lor. disturbin leh

And txl jz concluded y we r all single n unattached. N to a certain extent I kinda agree with her. Haha. Oh well wat to do we r likedat mah, too bad lah we jz hafta wait for sm guy to zhui us whom we happen to like too! hee. Anyway I conclude tt all guys who r nice n/or gd-lookin r gays. Gosh such a waste. But they make fab buddies I bet! Cos they r s’pose to b ultra sensitive mah rite. I tink I shall jz go find a gay fren to marry when my relatives start pressurizing me. Heh. Which actuali they have oredi started. First words to me as I stepped thru the door during Chinese new yr was “wah when r u getting married huh!?!?!” *blink blink* erm I am only 21 leh. don’t stress me can. Ahaha. Aiyah theres this fren of mine ah, she ah, got this reali great guy gg after her ah. So xing fu! But she hasn’t said yes yet leh. yar lar mz haf the feeling lah. But hes sssssssssoooooooooooooooooo sweet! I’d jz propose to him lor. this type of guys ah, not a lot left leh. almost all guys these days wait for girls to go after them I tink. N they don’t dare to woo one, v dan xiao. Reali reali reali hope tt she will get 2gether with him eventually! Cos I tink they will b happy 2gether. *beams*

Aiyah qich’s sister getting married tmr!!! Sososososo exciting! N she said all ur aunties went to do their hair into curry-puff style. Whahahahaa. *envision dozens of curry puffs trotting ard happily* I suddenly cant wait for my sis to get married. Haha. Tho I’d miss her like mad n prob find excuses to go see her everyday until the hubby has to chase me away lah. Aha. =P haf fun qich!!!!

Ok I tink I want stop liao. This is like super long. Ha sorry pals I haf a lot of thgs on my mind. =P yay!!! Wan an le waoh everyone!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

raoz!! darling!! your blog's damn hard to leave comment you know!! or mb it's the horrid webby... *looks around nervously* shucks.. probably shldnt have said that, they'll take my blog away now... nooooo!!!
anw darling, wanna say congrats for surviving thru everything!! and im so glad i have you in my life!! sniff... feeling really sentimental n emotional now... neh, dun think i will get married... then we can go traumatise ppl tgt k!! *grinz* love you babe!! *beary BIG BEAR HUG* ^__________________^

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home