Unwritten~*

Sunday, January 16, 2005

erhmm attention i am OLD

Yep, its official! I'm now ancient. Haha. Old, doddering, senile, whiskered, white-haired! Gosh turning 21 reali is kinda traumatic. *ponders* of cos, u young ppl out there (ignoramuses eheh) wont understand the oh complex feeling of morphing into an adult. *wisely* hahahahaha!!!! Ok I better keep my mouth shut.

Aiyah actuali its not tt big a deal lah. I half expected smthg reali momentous to happen, like u noe suddenly sprout sm whiskers or suddenly bcming all prim n proper to mark this milestone in my life!!! (I mean, there r fewer laws I can break! As sheldie happily declared, I can go watch RA movies with all the old foggies in the gang liao... Gosh didn't noe sheldie frequents these hotspots for lecherous old men. Shudder smmore he can act them out! Wailll) hmmm I don't feel any older leh, or any wiser. Or mebbe I was oredi very wise to begin with! *beams*

I tink the very first thg tts happening to me after I am 21 is tt I am getting fatter. Shit! Haha must be all the bdae cakes!!!! 5 cakes in all, I am sooooooooooooooo dead. I can feel all the fat globules happily swimming thru my bldstream n settling down comfortably in the cosy nooks of my tummy n flabby arms n urgh I cant go on. *nauseated look* oh but I aint complaining!! Not yet at least. *smack lips in appreciation* lets see, my fav cake has to be the one zhengyi baked! Haha lovely lovely blueberry cheesecake!!!!! *drools* with lovely oh-so-fluffy sponge cake in btw n multiple layers of fat n juicy blueberries!!! *swoon* xtine n I almost fainted with joy on the spot. Hahaha aiyah too bad lihui wasn't there to fight with us for the cake, would have been even more fun. =P erm. N btw xtine, I was utterly shocked n embarrassed by ur behaviour yesterday. Fancy poking ur fingers to steal the cream off my cake!!!! So paiseh!!! *pretends not to noe u* haven't had anyone taking a swipe at my cake since I was five lor, when my sis calmy stuck her whole finger into my cake b4 the song was sung!!! Hahahahahahah hilarious. Oh n we bcm so full we didn't order any mudpies…. Muz go bac ok!!! (if we can find our way bac tt is… all of us got lost for a gd half an hr b4 FINALLY reaching tt place!)

Finally went ktving again yesterday!!! Woohoo!!!!! But there was only 3 of us, xtine zy n me. Cos poor lihui was sick. *patpat* n of cos meiling was away in UK. Sigh. Haha but ok lah, still had lots of fun dancing (errr xtine n zy!!!) 2gether with SHE n jolin n prancing ard the rm like sm mad ppl heheh. Oh!! For once we didn't sing a single jielun song. Gosh. Hahah must b like a record for us eh?! Must b cos xtine ditched him for smone else liao… *wink*

Oh no. I still haf godiva chocs (from xtine!!! Ayyayayayaya!!!) n half a blueberry cheesecake waving to me from my fridge. So guys, if I suddenly jumped a few sizes pls do NOT ask me wat happened. I cant control it!!! Ahah oh yar but I was ordered to save a slice for jiabin!!! Ahah erm jiabin see how lah huh if theres still sm remnants left by mon morn I'd bring it to sch for u! ahhaha. Oh yar must try to meet lihui too to give her sm yummy cake. Sigh I love having frens who bake!!!!! Ahahhahaha

To tell the truth, I am not tt exicted abt bdaes anymore lah. Cos last time young mah, excited cos bdae = presents!!! But now it doesn’t even seem to matter if I don’t party with my frens leh. Juz havin my family ard is like such a great way to celeb oredi!

Oh meiling juz called me!!! From London!! *beams* I feel loved. Hahaha juz as I was feelin sad tt me bdae's over, she said it shld me my bdae MONTH instead. Ahah which means I can celeb juz abit longer! Yay! Ahha =P yay thx meiling, wat a great surprise! Sorry cant save cake for u though, wld haf bcm a penicillin-growing factory by the time u r bac heh. =P oh don't worry I'd help u eat it up haha

Oh yes zy thx for ur gift!!! I am reali reali happy to get it!!! I love hand-made gifts!!! Though I must say I look REALI HIDEOUS last time, u shldnt haf used those fotos. URGH. Give me the creepy crawlies juz looking at tt URGH person tt was me. Hahaha I want to dig a hole n hide my face. Gosh. But still, it's a reali great pressie! One of my favs!! I'd try to hang it up! Ayayayyaya!

Oh n my sis got me a diamond! Fwah. Haha so extravagant!!! Actuali I'm not one to go gaga over these bling-blings lah, but tink its quite significant to receive my very first diamond!!! Woohoo!!!! Thx lao-jie! Hugs erm but seems weird if I wear it to sch everyday leh, which she wants me to. Groan cos I reali don't haf the habit of wearin a necklace to sch, tink its very mah-fan. =P

I am so bored. Stewing at home. Had a sneezing period again today, aiyah I want to change nose lah. So sian! Ok nvm I tink I better juz stop writing, go watch my vcd! Yayayay. Tataz!

Countdown to yiqing's bdae woah!!! Ahhaha =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home