Unwritten~*

Sunday, January 30, 2005

mummie dearest!!!

I realised tt I reali adore my mummie. Shes so cute! Haha tink as she ages she tends to stoop lower n lower to my level, n smtimes ah wah can give my “childishness” a run for my money man. =P
I tink shes the best mum anyone can haf. U noe normally ppl do tend to show their nicer side to the non-family ppl? Like frens etc… while since their own family noe all their ugly sides they can smtimes bcm reali horrid-tempered n ill-mannered n can sit in all kinds of weird positions sprawled all over the hse? Eh but my mummie’s the opposite. Haha me n sis always tease her abt it, how she always assume a more hostile attitude at her workplace n yet return home n morphs into the most patient, tireless, sacrificial n cheery person ever. Not tt I am complaining! But its reali hilarious lah, cos she cant b bothered to b ultra nice to her bosses n yet tend to b especially nice to some of her urgh forget-it horrid meanies who tend to bully her smtimes juz for their own amusement. Gosh. Cant understand these &^%@^%(^(*^%#^@$^ bo liao ppl lah.
Standing at 1.52 m, v short hor my mummie. Haha smtimes she’d wonder aloud how she managed to give birth to me! (chey I was much much more minute then mah!) n true, actually I also wonder smtimes lah. Hiak =P but I cannot having my mummie in any other form. She n her many idiosyncracies, like smtimes she’d bark at me or my sis to do the dishes, n my sis will usually shouts (wif her eyes glued to sm exciting Korean vcd as usual) okok soon lah.
Next sec, can hear dishes being soaped even as my sis proceed to turn off the tv. Haha. Yep tts how impatient she can be! Can drive us nuts man. N recently, for no apparent reason, injuries started sprouting out all over her hands! Big angry ugly blisters on her fingers n juz this morn she practically sliced thru her finger while choppin on a stupid carrot lor. Fwah. Zhen shi de, zhe yang da leh hai yao ren dan xin!!!!! Still dare to smile happily at us n show us her wounds as if they were some war scars she got from fighting enemy soldiers. *rolls eyes* i wish she'd take care of herself! tink smtimes parents can juz b sooooooooooooo exasperating! can lecture us on how we shld always eat med when we r sick etc yet dont ever practise wat they preach. gosh.
Its hard to capture the essence of mummie in words, cos smtimes these kind of thgs is impossible to describe. There r times when she speaks longingly of her retirement which wont materialize for many yrs still n I feel reali guilty. Cos I tink my sch fees r the reason y she n daddy r not opting for early retirement even though they r both so weary of trudging to work liao.
Ok tt reminds me I shld prob work harder for my next ca. sigh. Howdie folks. Time to mug. *sorrowful* byebye lazy Sunday, hello Monday blues. *wails*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, so wen(1) xing(1) your home. a house is only a shell, it is with love tt u have a home. :)

hope

11:55 PM  
Blogger lip said...

hello:)

huili ni hao. googled my name to your blog;) keep in touch

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home