Unwritten~*

Sunday, January 23, 2005

i smell like a giant pineapple tart

Ali baba has acquired a new skill at the ripe old age of 21! Yes! I am now officially an honorary member of the Association of Supreme Pineapple-tart Makers'2005. famous celebrities involved include honorary members ms bimbo lim huiting, mr yuen I-like-to-bake-gay-tarts yew sen, ms chen yunxin, mr sheldie who-wants-egg-omelettes weldie, ms my-personal-massager Geraldine, ms denise I-want-more-egg-omelettes, mr I-want-to-go-home jing yu, mr expert-at-rolling-tarts soe thihahahaha, mr chonghan, ms furene one-zone-of-albumin-treated-super-soft-skin wang, ms maureen n mr Daniel chor, of cos not forgetting overall supervisor mr slave-driver Chuen jye n taaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaa the One n Only, Lovely Chef with the patience of one zillion donkeys who endured our training process, ms cheesie always-smile-no-matter-wat cheesie chan ching yee!!!!! (respected president of the club)

Oh yes. I definitely sense a lingering smell of pineapple tarts after one n a half days of fully-packed, turbo-speed no toilet breaks no lunch no nothg slave-driving pineapple tart intensive training n immediate baking session. *ALL MUSCLES START GROANING LIKE MAD* haha I am seeing pineapple tarts in my dreams liao. Juz put sm dough n paste beside my bed at nite n taadaa awake to the fresh aroma of freshly-baked pineapple tarts tt juz ooooooooooooooo melts in ur mouth!!

No kidding. We baked abt 4000 tarts in all. N y? all bcos there r reali erhmmm lovely ppl like mr chong money-no-problem! Kok wee who bought up abt half the orders. Oh my poor aching back!! Tink I muz hire a masseuse to give me a back massage else I shld break my piggy bank n indulge in an osim massage chair complete with music. I finally understand the feelings of the long-ago slaves. *Sniffsniff*

But these horrible 11-hr sessions r reali good for understanding ppl better. I suddenly realized how kind-hearted cheesie is! Refuses to kill ants even tho they r nibbling on her cookies. N how patient! N how sacrificial! Was there for all three days n had absolutely no complaints whatsoever. Same for sennie, sheldie n chuen jye. I couldn’t take it after juz one day, almost didn’t want to go today lor. Gosh. These ppl deserve a round of applause!! *kneels down respectfully* tink I'm gonna tear whenever I see pineapple tarts o sale in ntuc now.

Oh btw I brought back my order of $10 worth of pineapple tarts. Even though I was graduated with the highest honours due to my perfectly shaped, just-the-right-sized, thin crust n full of filling, professional-looking tarts, in a flash of self-sacrifice I chose to bring home a box of suspiciously black n charred looking tarts. Hoo boy was I upset! Taste horrible. Taste of charcoal. Haha. Oh poor me I shld haf left tt box for one of the poor unsuspecting souls who ordered from us! N taken the non-charcoal ones. Darn!

Oh well. At least now I now wat I can be if I fail to graduate from med sch. Take ur pick: pineapple tart maker or first cls masseuse. hehe

1 Comments:

Blogger arkios said...

the pineapple tarts taste SUPERB. :) good job! :)

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home