Unwritten~*

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

to dearest pal deekay n my hubby haha

(I am serious, pls don’t read if u r a guy. U will die from the mushy contents. Oh ahha except ZY!! U must read. U r mentioned haha *beams* dedicated to my msn chat pal!)

Smtimes we wonder y is it tt there seem to be so many great guys out there, but who r like all attached. Or why is it that we juz cant find any that we like. Or those that we like seem like its totally impossible since we dont get to see them often enough. Mentally n physically far apart. Actuali hor, our yao qiu not very high wat.

To my future hubby!!
You don’t hafta be very rich, in fact will b better if u r not rich, cos I tink I’d feel weird n then smhow all my yrs of learning polishes English will b forgotten in a thrice n I will be singlish-ing my way thru to ur posh frens n family… oh god how embarrassing.

You don’t hafta be very good-looking either, juz normal will do! As long as u don’t look frankensteinish or draculaish… don’t act cool (cant stand it bah), b urself, not too vain ahah (cos I tink its weird to haf a hubby who fights with u for the mirror)

Hafta have a big big heart!!! Love kids, animals, all thgs tt move (except roaches pls…)

Can crap with me!

Smone I am totally at ease with… (currently only ONE guy fren fits the bill… haha yep tts u… zhengyi-san!!!) my best fren!! Can share my woes, show u all my ugly sides (times when I want to act lian n times when I try to act snobbish, can prop up my legs without u tinkin I am so boorish etc)

Not superficial, cos I am no keira knightly or those long-legged beauties!

Love me juz the way I am! Whether stupid, smart, fat, ugly, pimply, bad hair-day, disgusting clothes, old shoes, out-of-style evrythg, horrid sense of fashion, cant sing for nuts, like to b violent smtimes, like to talk loudly smtimes, can b ill-tempered, can haf bad PMS etc.

Be caring. Love me A LOT. Cos I am one of the most allergy-prone person I’ve ever known. One mite of dust n *PHWOAR * next moment u see me covered in bumps of all shapes n sizes. Needless to say, I look reali hideous at times like tt. Which can be quite often n most unexpected. Like tt day I got horrigible urticaria from eatin fish n chips from coffee club express. Urgh. At times like tt, I hope u wont flinch looking at me. I will b terribly sad.

I fall sick easily, I tink cos I don’t take care of myself. But I DON’T like to be nagged at, unless I noe its purely out of concern for me n not cos u feel like u hafta show me concern. Of cos I will like to haf a hubby who will care for me thru the nite! N b patient, sweet, comforting, assuring…n make me feel ever so fuzzy n warm. (like …)

I hope u haf the guts to jiu wo. Cos I don’t haf the guts to tell anyone I like him. Haha. N I am old-fashioned, cant stand the thot of a gal chasing a guy. But mebbe, juz mebbe, I will do it if I love u enough. =)

I hope u speak Chinese. Not tt I mind, but it will b so nice to sing soppy Chinese songs together n listen to jielun together! Haha

U don’t hafta share all my interests, but I reali hope tt we can do thgs together. Hopefully u r adventurous, like my best bud lihui!! Cos I am so boring tt I bore myself to tears smtimes. But frens like lihui reali inspire me to try new thgs! Like go sky-diving, bungee-jumping, parachuting… haha thgs I will nv ever dare to do I tink.

I hope u don’t haf a roving eye, cos I tink I will feel insecure.

I hope u r smone I can grow old with, n at the end of the day, we will juz b 2 white-haired old toddling old fogies watching the stars on top of a little hill.

Not too materialistic. Cos theres so many many more impt thgs in this world than money.

Humourous! I love to laugh. Hahaahhaha.

Sensitive to my feelings. Esp since words can hurt a lot.

Bonus if u like doggies! Haha I want a big lassie-lookalike when I grow up!

Like to sing ktv! Yay!

At the end of the day, I guess nothg’s more impt than loving each other.


Hey deekay, I reali hope we will find wat we r looking for soon n I can then wait for ur weddin invite haha… don’t worry!!! I am sure u will get married n haf oohhhhhhh five dozen kids! Whahaha.
Hey u noe wat, reali glad to have u to tok to, thz for being such a superb pal!!! *hugz*



3 Comments:

Blogger -deekay- said...

Everybody has dreams of who their dream guy is... and i'm sure you will find someone who appreciates and loves you for who you are. Deekay strongly believes that there's someone in this world made for everybody. It doesn't matter who you are, where you are from or how you look. That one person will be moulded to like you for who you are - your flaws, your idiosyncracies, everything, and you will love him for who he is all the same. It's just a matter when this person will come our way, and perhaps, we just have to wait a little longer compared to everybody else. But i hope the wait will be worth it at the end of the day and regardless of how long the wait will be, i will always be there for you... no matter what. =)
Being in love isn't about gazing at each other.. it's about looking in the same direction. This guy might just be around you for all you know ! so hanG in there ! smile always ali baba. you are one who deserves a good guy to love and car for you!

1:14 AM  
Blogger yi said...

Wah Lau eh?
SUAN4 SHEN3 ME4.
talking bout YOUR FUTURE HUBBY infront of your BEFORE-30-INSURED HUBBY?
hao ah lim huili, i'm gonna smack u with a BIG PURPLE BALLOON. *grin*
once and again,
i never did believe it before but :

"Ta4 Po4 Tie3 Xie2 Wu2 Mi4 Chu4,
Te2 Lai2 Quan2 Bu4 Fei4 Gong1 Fu4 "

ur PRESENT 'future' lao gong (wat an oxymoron)

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yao jiu bu duo???
hahaha
huili ah that is like a list lor!!!!!
and my yao jiu also almost the same...
maybe that's y..
good guys are rare...
coz demand more than supply!!!
good luck jie... a new year...

p.s. actually zy not bad what..
haha
sylvia

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home