Unwritten~*

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Finally stepped into the legendary settler’s café today in clarke quay. Haha felt quite ulu since almost ervyone I noe in the faculty has been there b4! Was quite an unexpectedly cosy little café tts hidden away from the more bustling part of clarke quay, was expecting more of a stylo mylo big place… actuali didn’t reali noe wat to look forward to, its been ages since I played any board games! N me being the ultra slow-poke n well-known for my snail-like reaction time, didn’t reali expect to njoy myself tt much. Oh I reali had lotsa fun! And I tink its actuali not a bad place to hold cls gatherings heh.
Only abt half my jc cls turned up tho. Me, Sylvia, agnes, kaysing, Irene, zining, hungyi, wengyan, hongyan, lipjin, joses, jeff n Kevin. Played games like erm wait wats its name? The detective thgy lah. Cluedo? Eh dunno the find murderer one. Then got PIT! Hahaha hilarious! Me, Sylvia, Irene, zining became barbarians n totally without any xing xiang when we played tt! Cards were flying, hands were snatching, screams were aplenty! (btw its sort of like a “heart attack” kind of game lah) of cos I always end up as the loser lor. Being slow is horrible! Got laughed at n then Sylvia had to ask for the toy boing-boing hammer smmore to hit me with!!! *hides face in shame* zhen dui lian!
Then we tried a game tt was on display, was from germany. Ehhhh smthg like hornesches or smthg lah! Haha with 8 players thgs were quite confusing as 1st esp since I tink only one staff remembers how to play it! (evrythg in german mah, cant read the instruction bklet heh) thgs turned erm ugly when all 7 of us gals played dirty n blatantly colluded with one another against lip jin hehe. Who asked him lah, so lucky, gg to win liao. In the end we got soooooooooooooooooooo tired of playin n playin tt hungyi juz gave up n sacrificed herself so we can all game! Haha =P
Then we played more PIT. Tink the staff was very amused by us cos we were reali creatin such a ruckus! Hehe n we were njoying ourselves so much he gave us more toy hammers to beat each other up with. (see we were reali horribly violent for all to see ahha) in the end we forced lip to do forfeit n ask for the hp no. of a girl. Which I must say he did it quite well lah huh!
Wahhh now feel reali tired. N quite guilty. For all my resolutions of muggin hard, I didn’t do anythg of tt sort today heh. Cos I slpt til 12++++. Oops. N my cute little niece came to my hse so of cos I was busy entertaining her. Oh shes soooooooooooooooo cute! Adorable!!! Talks in sm baby gargling way wif all the words muffled up haha. Went into raptures seeing my hammies running in the wheel n sticking their faces out at her. N ooooooooooo her little dimples tt kept showing when she giggles n smiles! Precious. =D bet she’d grow up to b real little beauty woah!!
Hai feelin abit the worried abt soma now leh. Yunxin juz contacted the SIF person, seems like they r channelin all their funds to the tsunami-hit areas. As in, yar lah, understand they prob need the money much much more urgently than us but this means we r gg to have a lot of cash-flow problems. Hmm. Funny how thgs tt don’t seem to concern us can turn out to have a big impact on us a period of time later. Hope thgs will work out bah! (always look on the bright side of life.... lumdeedum)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home