Unwritten~*

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

hohoho i feel the festive air of chines new yr!!! *gasp* shocking!!! its only like 3 wks away! yahoo!!! cant wait. *smacks lips in appreciation* i can smelllll my beloved mandarin oranges AND pineapple tarts AND rou gan already! *swoon*

ah. but no. this chinese new yr i must restrain myself. cos of my lose-weight-or-die resolution! heh. aiyah but so sian evryday cm home so late no energy to go exercise leh. smone pls ma xing wo ba. haha. but smhow i always manage to squeeze sm time to watch this reali funny korean vcd series entitled :little bride 18" or smthg like dat lah. highly recommended!!! i love it!! pls evryone go n buy it. i was watching it up til the 2nd last day b4 my ca haha atrocious. i am properly appalled by my behaviour. ahha but still its too gd to miss! good for a laugh, n seriously very sweet. of cos not suitable for guys tho. i will recommend this to ah ting the bimbo etc hehe. erm bet xtine will love it too! hiak =P

today's highlights was tadaa i got a parcel! hmmm i love receiving the postman's notice for me to collect a "bulky article" etc. ahhh then can spend alot of time tryin to figure out who it can possibly be from! so exciting rite! heh. oh but of cos i get grouchy when its sm very DUH thg like free gift from TIME magazine or smthg. bleagh. or when they keep askin me to collect from the bt panjang branch when the cck one is so much more convenient! oh but i digressed haha. the parcel was from none other than my beloved dearest pri sch fren huiying! wooohooo!!! contains my bdae pressie. *grinz* contains a lovely erm shockingly hot pink funky piggie n a less 45% fat 3-musketeers chocolate bar (which she assured me i can munch on without guilt!) n a heat-shaped box of hmmm fine chocs! sigh. i feel so lucky. haha. thx dearie!! i love surprises like tt! ahaha feel so touched n warm n fuzzy hehe

oh yes!!! the xtine gave me my second part of my bdae gift too! (oh btw i finished the godiva chocs liao. *licks mouth* yumyum) its a.... BAG! wow! *feign surprise* hahaha oops ok erm cos she asked me wat i want mah, so i sorta noe wat i will get liao. ehehe oh but its an amazing bag! we figured out three different ways of carryint it! funky man! oh but also agreed tt the sling-bag style is the best whahaha. yay! n i got lovely beaded pink loop earrings (tt we painstakingly stuffed thru my tortured n traumatised ear-holes in the toilet outside lt28 while the other girls watch n grimaced in pain) =Doh but i love it!!! thx babe!!! hahaha i now haf more bags then i noe wat to do with, but i seriously tink one can nv haf too many bags. i am a famous earrings n bag collector, yep n my mum;s gg to faint the nxt time she opens my cupboard. oh well.

u noe, if u r readin my blog rite now, PLS BUY PINEAPPLE TARTS/COOKIES FROM ME!!! its for a good cause woah! we r raising funds for our june trip to myanmar (yayayayay!!) n the samples baked my none other than taaaddaaaaaaaaaaaa The Great Baker Cheesie Chan!! (applause pls) were hmmmmmmmmm superb! i love the pineapple tarts! cant wait to bake (n of cos eat them eheh oops) this wkend! tho i seriously doubt ours will b as nice as cheesie's... do ur part for charity woah! haha me n ah ting ganged up today to bully n coerce our pbl grp mates into buying... aiyah but tink we r not fierce anuff, in the end ah beng n wenshen jumped onto 95 to escape our thick-skinned hard-selling while zheng jye n weiqin retreated to the busstop. gah. oh but shunting bought tho! n in the end weiqin too! *smirk* it reali taste good wat... smmore quite cheap!

here r the prices:

pineapple tarts (28 pieces): $6

pineapple tarts (48 pieces): $10

cookies: $2

heart-shaped cookies: $3

PLS SUPPORT! haha must give face k! hiak =P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home