Unwritten~*

Friday, January 28, 2005

50!!!!!!!!!! oh my god. 50 leh!!!

Ooooooooooooh horrifying. Unspeakable. Deeply ashamed. *stares at my toes* twiddle my thumbs* gah. Stupid stupid stupid bacteria!! I hate bacteria!! From their stupid yaddayadda toxins to their wateva lah drugs for treatment!!!! Dont ever let me see a stupid bacterium I'd charge at it with a parang.

I got 50 for my MB test lor. Shld I b happy or sad huh? Not sure leh. Must admit I feel ok lah, didnt have the blues or depression. But hor, feel quite guilty leh, cos didnt study hard enuff. How come like tt leh? Tink I must work harder. N I've decided I shld hereby post all my results online if they are borderline passes. This is my protest against closet I-want-to-noe-ur-marks-but-I-wont-tell-u-mine-haha-wat-can-u-do type of ppl. Cos I figure I surely deserve wateva horrible marks I get mah, so I shant b afraid of ppl secretly tinking I am so stupid or wat. Heh. N its quite stifling for everyone to conceal their marks from each other for fear ppl will jeer at them or laugh behind their backs. Its so much better to sit back n view these numbers with detachment, I bet I can laugh at my 50 ten yrs down the road! n to all my 50-club frens, we muz jia you k!!!! *brave look*

Oh but haven't come tt close to failing for a while liao. To tink I thot I have a much better chance of passin my MB than my patho. Ohhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Horrors of horrors. I'd prob get like 20 for patho. Aiyah. Heck lah. Verdict has been passed, wait for axe to fall lor. *gloom*

But I've decided to turn over a new leaf!! No more slackin all yr round n panicking ten days b4 my ca! I'm gg to start studying NOW! (ok erm not v early huh since like almost everyone has started oh well to each his own =P) wo yi ding xing!!! (tryin hard to convince myself) wo yao fei jing wang shi de du shu! dont stop me!!!!!

Oh yar, to ppl who complained abt my BORING blog, *shoot daggers at darryl the barrel*, sorry lor I am busy tryin to b a gd student to overly fuss over my blog tts anyway meant for my venting of frustrations more than anythg heh. Bleaghhh. In other words, I am not advanced enuff to erm do anythg else besides type. Hahah. Pardon me lah, I am OLD liao lah.

Ok. Time to njoy sm quiet time to myself! Can ponder over a currently quite pressing decision on my mind. Wonder if I shld juz throw caution to the wind n do it? *tinktinktink* wah xiang dao tou fa dou bai le...

1 Comments:

Blogger -deekay- said...

if the decision is the one i am thinking offffffff. as i said three thousand and one times ! DO it! do it and be at ease with yourself for a long way to come, or you will only regret it when the opportunity comes by and slips through your fingers !

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home