Unwritten~*

Friday, March 11, 2005

back to earth!!! i am alive! i did it! haha

I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREE as a BIRDDDDDDDDD!!!!
*flaps now dysfunctional atrophic wings* like WOW. I survived! My 17 days plus 5 extra days chair-glueing mugging session for my %(*^%(^&@&#@)_@^*^$%&^@%$*@@* cannot-make-it CAs. Whew. Guess wat? I got this perpetual butt ache now whenever I sit on my chair. Due to my hard stone-age plastic chair tt I sit in for 18 hrs a day muggin like crazy. (my dad confiscated my swivel chair abt oooo ten yrs ago after declaring my unchecked gleeful rollin abt was destroyin his marble floor =P) I have a strong suspicion tt my butt now has pockmarks tt correspond with the punched out pattern of my kopitiam chair. N its prob remodeled to b flat n thus I will haf no more butt to cushion my falls le. Hahaha =D And ohhhhhh I miss my blog so much. So many thgs happened tt I wanted to blog abt, but I jz cant bear to allow myself the sinful indulgence of logging on and spouting one hr’s worth of nonsense. Ahaah. But NOW is different. The next 3 days have been officially proclaimed as eat-sleep-play-slack days. *beams. NO SCHWOOK ALLOWED. It’s a taboo word on this blog now. Whhahahahahahahahhahahahah

I FINALLY watched a movie today! After 4 months of deprivation. Oh no don’t ask me why, I guess I am jz such a no-lifer and all my time seem to b devoted to thgs like preparing for cas, Chinese new yr, cas again. Or shopping lah (occasional MAH) oh but anyway we watched HITCH!!! Mebbe its jz me lah, I love mindless shows so it was extremely tickling for me haha was laughing real hard. I jz tink will smith is so charismatic. Heh. Oh n tt albert character!! Absolutely adorable. Loved the part when he chucked his inhaler then did a mad little jig across the street. Hiak. =P tts wat I call being urself n njoying it heh.

Oh yar I tink I finally redeemed myself in my own mind today! Cos tadaaaaaaaaaa I finally ranked smthg other than last in my Daytona racing arcade games! *super proud* recalled those days when I went gaming with my sis n 2 cousins, they ALWAYS beat me flat. Yucks. disgusting wat cant they give way to a young little gal lor. I can only beat them at motorcycle racing (needless to say mebbe tts y I am so excited abt motorbikes ahah) we had a showdown today. (darryl the barrel remarked tt we were unladylike hahah but aiyah who cares we both don’t have xing xiang one mah!) Firstly against wessie pessie and shaofeng the mong. I got second! Then xtine joined in (she was practically drrrrrroooooooooooooooling with excitement whaha) n I got… last. But hey! I insist its bcos my car went haywire n started crawling instead of whizzing ahead like it was s’pose to be under my superb incomparable fine motor skills! My 3rd n 4th games not bad woah! Cos I discovered TURBO POWER!!! Its when u press the yellow start button n ur car suddenly goes swooshing ahead of the rest! Real cool! Ahah. N then greggie weggorie joined in. alas. I was leadin all the way lor, then he had to keep bumping me n then edged ahead of me in the last few millimilliseconds lor. So ungentlemanly!! N he still dared to confess it was him trying to make me crash with tt smirk on his face. *tsk* oh I am addicted! But its so expensive to go arcade lor. I tink can only go once a yr leh. Else can declare bankruptcy le!

U noe, reflecting on my last horrid no-day-no-night mugging, I really really tink I shld try to b more hardworking instead of driving myself crazy with panic. Hate tt feeling lor. lucky I had my frens n family rallying ard me! My dearest sis bought me a piggy to hug while I mug. Haha. N she will talk nonsense with me to distress lah. Like there was this particular day when I felt like witty n I start making up stories of how she was a ditzy blonde but cos her hair’s black so she mz be a blackhead n then her frens mz b pimples n her boyfriend none other than biore pore pack. Eh. How cm now it sounds totally lame liao instead of witty. Haha. Though we were doubling over with laughter from NTUC rite back home ahha =P. n my mummie! Make bird’s nest for me to drink n my main source of hugs. N wow even normally gruff daddy told me it doesn’t matter if I fail, he noes I’ve tried my best (said to me when I was having sever hysterics the day b4 patho) haha I am so touched! N all my frens who msged me gd luck, u guys rock lor. so sweet hee.

oh oh HAPPIE 21st BIRTHDAY MY DARLING HUIYING!!!! another dear old fren who's joined me in the old aged foggies realm. heh. welcm abroad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home