Unwritten~*

Monday, March 14, 2005

bdae treat!!!

Xiao qiang is dead. Ahhh I noe I noe I am not s’pose to b speakin in such cold-blooded tones, mz at least manage a few sniffles rite. Ok. *sniffsniff + fake croc tears* oh but seriously ah, I feel more relieved than anythg. Thx to my sis The Heroine of my life! Professional Roach-buster. Vanquished xiao qiang with a few expert flicks of her newspaper-armed hands. *phweetphweet* haha. It was reali quite horrible, the way roaches look for me. *shudder* and to tink I am the only one in my family who hasn’t graduated from the roach-busting course, they JUST have to look for me. Wat is this man, fatal attraction huh! But I did kill a roach once, long long ago when I have gotten used to the mystifyin bugs in KE hall tt leave me n xtine screaming away many many nites. Ah well. Sorry xiao qiang. There was jz no room for u in my little room. Heh

Oh yes! Anyway the main pt is not xiao qiang. Its jiabin the bin’s bdae treat!!!! *whoops with joy* ahahahah I lurrrvvvvvvvvvve it when my frens all turn 21 n hafta treat me whahahahahahah. *grinz* thx woah jiabin!!!!! n yes, we went to lao Beijing for the high tea woah! But of cos we got a shock when jiabin pointed to this small, minuscule, absolutely mz haf a 10000000x strong electron microscope to see line tt read: pls order all u like (buffet lah so we can order as much as we like! Yay!) , but the items tt cannot be finished would be charged accordingly, thank you. Oh me n junjie fainted on the spot. Cos the rest (xtine, zhengyi n jiabin) were discussing tt we shld play the “zhong shi mi ma” to clear all the weird food. N of cos, fate has it tt the only food tt me n picky jj eat r erm like custard buns, onion pancake, sm yummy noodles, n erm. Yar. Abt there lah. (blame it on our picky genes) we were deviously tinkin of how to get rid of all the food (which of cos has to include urghhhh thgs like eh sm weird flour-like thgs masquerading as fish fingers n sm green thgs tt look like appetizers). Zy calmly stuffed sm food into the finished bowl of noodles, wif the soup concealin it. Me n xtine contemplated the possibility of taking out the wet towel from the wrapper n stuffin the pretend fish-fingers into the wrapper. Jiabin suggested throwing the food into the bin behind zy while the aunties r not looking. Jj jz continued looking horrified at havin to eat all the thgs he norm don’t eat (actuali I don’t eat more thgs than him ahah. I don’t even like almond jelly!!!)

When we’ve gotten over our obsession with the unfinished food starin at us, we went into a foto-takin frenzy. *snap snap*

“quick quick!!! We must have fotos of everyone in ALL POSSIBLE PERMUTATIONS!!!” bellows zy the army commander.

N all of us scrambled ard like blind little mice to do his bidding. Nw tinking bac y r we so guai!?!?! Tsk. N reali, we took fotos in all possible arrangements whahahahah. I tink the lao Beijing ppl were cryin n tinkin we r destroying their high cls ambience. N the other patrons r like sm looking at us aghast while sm r frankly amused. Hehe. Well cant blame them we were behaving like big kids. then we went to the entrance n start makin reali poser-ish poses tt were s’pose to b artistic. Oh haha I bet the lao Beijing ppl had made mugshots of us n r planning to hurl us out of the restaurant the nxt time they c us!

After our extremely full meal (I stuffed down all the custard buns ONLY to realize they didn’t charge us for the unfinished food after all!!!! *fumes*) we went for our ktv session lor. while waiting for lihui at Clarke quay mrt, we sat down on the floor n start playin sm card game tt jiabin brought. Hoho it was reali cute! Its an uno-like game but the cards were reali pretty wif pics of diff cats on them in all sorts of poses! N zy the meanie zoomed in immediately on hideous looking pimply cat car n shouted “junjie!” ahhaha oh dear. Poor jj. The frens he has. He deserves our utmost sympathy. Haha.

Ktv was fun as usual! This is the first time tt both cliques of zy’s merged for ktv n hoho we realized we r all as crazy as each other. N when SHE’s songs came on the 6 of us were all on our feet mimickin the ridiculous actions n waving our arms madly. I tink the ktv lady who was servin us was quite traumatized by us when she came in with our drinks. AHHA. Cos we didn’t stop our absurd dance. Heh. Not bad I tink, we went thru jielun’s, fish leong’s, jolin tsai, stef sun (danced Indian dance along to her shen qi whaha) n ended wif a bang with the super old “kuai le jing xiao” hahaha. Oh super cheesie the mtv, got Lydia sum n a whole load of ppl in these 70’s sch uniforms. Actuali felt abit sad when our song session ended, cos its gg to mark the start of another looooooooooooong period b4 we all ktv 2gether again! I’m gg to haf withdrawal syndrome again. Gah n hafta mug for cas again. *gloomgloom* n I tink the whole world has started le! Wat am I doin online lor. haha. =P

Ok lah I shld try to stuff smthg into my brain b4 I slp. Else I may haf insomnia again like the last time I was cramming for cas. Panic attack due to my slackness. Heh. oh yawnnnnnn. Sheesh. Nowadays all I want to do is slp for 12 hrs every day.

Oh yar tmr I resolved to wake up n run. Wish me luck! Considerin I love my bed so much, its gonna b tough. will i, will i not? find out in the nest episode of Desperate Dieters. haha

Jia you everyone! Play hard n mug hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home