Unwritten~*

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

poor aching feet, exciting social life. haha. rite.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha I am online again!!!! Haha after like five million yrs of abstinence cos I hafta be oh-so-guai n try to read up for the lessons so as to avoid looking like a fool during tutorials…. *grouch* doesn’t help that wes the pest (whahaha!!!) has a photographic memory n can rattle ervythg off in cls spoil mkt!!!! Bleaghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Anyway I haf now absolutely no social life. Except wif the commuters on the mrt. Haha. Ooooo n of cos the erm lets see hawkers from whom I buy food from. WOW! *wide-eyed look* wat an exciting life I lead! I am now an ah-soh in training lor. everyday mz learn a little bit more abt the techniques of grabbing seats on mrt n not being shoved away when tryin to get on an extremely crowded mrt. It’s a rough life out there lor. *wisely* I am now adept at shoving, squeezing, pushing, glaring my way thru the hordes of ppl. Haha. Aiyah. In other words, morphing into The Ugly Singaporean heh.

Hai these days I reali feel like a boring shang ban zu. Get out of the hse smtimes as early as 6.20am, smtimes get home only at 8pm. Gosh. Feel tired most of the time tt I cant rem a time when I haven’t said the words “wo hao lei!!!” to my parents aha. =P n actuali, I don’t feel like I’ve learnt lots lah. Dunno leh! seems very rushed!! Hafta learn the examination of all the systems in one day! Sorry lor I tink my brain’s the size of a pea. Haha not much space woah! How to remember… gah. But I am havin fun lah. Except tt I will usually zonk out completely once 3pm comes. Haha. Don’t bother tokin to me. I am on screen-saving mode. Woohooo!

U noe, smtimes cant help wondering if u’d end up being a gd doc. I mean, yar lah, heart’s in the rite place n evrythg, but u need to noe ur stuff reali well! N theres the emotional aspect to overcome. Aiyo. I see those frail patients I reali reali don’t feel like subjectin them to the torment of being examined by me. Cos I am so lousy! So newbie! Dunno anythg! N smtimes u r jz at a loss of words. Wat do u say to them? Evythg seems quite pointless, esp to those patients who r feelin reali bitter abt their condition. Hai.

But then, there r those who can always make u feel like the world is such a wonderful place!!! Theres this little old man we all adore. Hes so cute! He always look so happy n yet u noe its jz pains u to see him looking so frail. I tink hes reali brave. His outlook of life. Reali admire him so much. He got discharged today, will reali miss him!!! His toothless smile n the way his eyes light up when he talks to us! N then yar lah got contradicting feelins. Happy for him tt he can go home finally!!!! (hes been complainin of the horrid hospital food ahah) but yet knowing tt I wont b seeing him ever again. Oh well. Wat a selfish thot of mine. Haiyah.

Smhow, I hope tt he will be alrite. May seem impossible from the medical pt of view lah. But ppl like him deserve much much better.

2 Comments:

Blogger stardust ~* said...

my dear darling sister, the ali without her baba...
i know this is probably a tough time for you, having to crawl out of bed so freaking early in the morning.. your discipline amazes me sometimes, and often, i find myself wishing i had the same amout of omph as you.. ok, so maybe not eh same amount. think one-fifth would have been good for starts. remember what zhengyi said in his postcard? don't think any lesser of yourself, cos people around definitely don't think so. so come on! cheer up and press on k!! i've faith you will see the rainbow at the end of the day. don't let others stress you out [god knows we have enough of that already]. remember what da shu said to zhen shu? "zhuo de bu hao bu yong jing,zi yao zhen xin chen yi qu zhuo, jiu zu gou le." or something liddat.. remember, we're ALWAYS here should you need a rest or a shoulder to lie on k?
Love you. :)

3:15 PM  
Blogger La Sorcière said...

Hey gal... the sorrows... of clinicals. Hang in there, ya?!

Ninz

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home