Unwritten~*

Sunday, April 10, 2005

how much is that doggie in the window... woofwoof!!

OOOOOOOOOOO I am so in love!!!
Can smone wif extra cash to spare jz give me $2500 bucks…
PLS….

Wah I saw the CUTEST Yorkshire terrier juz the other day!!!
My gdness. I always thot I wanted a big doggie to run wif me n stuff, preferably a lassie-type dog, but this dog was juz so adorable.

He was in the pet shop in jurong point, n smone had tied up a little tuft of his hair wif a rubber band. (tho I usually tink poor dogs when I see them trussed up like tt… ) n he was like juz walking sideways in his little cage

To the left!!! Four little trots, lift my left paws. To the right!!! Four little trots, lift my right paws.

N he continued lie this for ages… haha. Me, my sister n a young malay gal were in raptures over his little antics.

Oh dear. I wish I have tt little puppy. *dreamy look*




Oh hey jieying!!!
Haha don’t worry k, ur exams will b over soon! Anyway my sch is startin in like 2 wks.. ahaha. *gloom* jia you woah!!!!

N bin! Haha don’t go tioman lah, then we can go ktv! Zy is scoldin me lor… bleagh. hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home