Unwritten~*

Saturday, April 23, 2005

happy day!!!

Oh yeah!!! Today has been such a wonderful day!!! I feel quite rejuvenated, albeit kinda cooked lobster-like lah. Went to east coast park today wif ah ting, qich, yiqing, sijin, txl, ivan, timo the mole, hopey dopey n Alvin today. Almost died tryin to get out of bed lah, the last few days haf been so busy!!! Reali reali felt v tempted to jz slp in ahah. BUT yar luckily yiqing drove us there… so at least I managed to drowse ard in her car =D

Erhmm not tt I want to praise myself lah, but I tink my map-reading skills r improving by leaps n bounds!!! I always defend myself by sayin I am a history n not geog student, so tt my dad hopefully get off my back for being such an atrocious map-reader (btw it never did work lah chey). Today, I was in tip-top form! Managed to detect the exact route we shld go amidst all tt squiggly little lines pretending to be roads!! HAHA! I tink yiqing was rather relieved tt she didn’t hafta keep comforting me n sayin it didn’t matter tt I cant find the route even after like 1hr of me staring intensely at the map n breakin out in cold sweat. =D

I tink I reali miss being out in a big grp. Though felt abit outsider at 1st lah, cos I wasn’t part of their usuail clique, but hey! These ppl r sooo on my wavelength lah. Very fun hanging out wif them! Super crazy ppl, keep coming up wif reali interesting ideas of the diff poses we can strike for fotos!! Had a starjump marathon in order to capture all of them in the air! Ahah erm but not totally successful leh. for sm reason ah jin always remain on the grd. Hoho. But when I jumped I was the only one on the grd lah. Chey. Lack practice lor.

Loved the feeling of wind blowing in my hair! N the sun beatin down on my back! Been ages since I go ecp n cycle lor. tinkin bac I am rather glad I didn’t decide to rollerblade today. Being my second time n abt one yr since I learnt it from lihui I tink I will nv catch up wif the rest lah! Its reali fun lah, n hoho txl ah so funny will only look straight ahead! Afraid of looking back in case she loses her balance… n Alvin haha kept making her nervous by cycling wif one hand only. Teehee. Oh yar throughout the first leg of our journey timo the mole tore ahead of us rite outta sight!!! Surprised me man! Didn’t noe timo to be the kind to race ahead n simply disappear! Haha. We stopped halfway to drink hmmmm oh-so-lovely! Sugarcane n teh-bing n ice kacang!! Tts life lor. felt so relaxing jz sitting there watching the clouds roll by, the rich turquoise colour of the sea n haf the wind blowing in ur face. Perfect for gossip session! Haha. I tink I am lousy lah. The rest started discussing sm gossip in a well-informed manner while I jz sat n gaped n asked questions like “Who? What? When?! HOW??!!?!” haha aiyah miserable lah. Lucky hopey dopey oso dunno evythg heh.

Oh but poor timo fell down. Rather dramatically.

Me n txl n yiqing were for once cycling in front then suddenly a black shadow starts creepin up beside us quietly. Silently.

Arghhh! Being the feng nu ren I was I jz started exclaiming tt timo the mole was gaining on us so the three of us started pedaling reali furiously!!!!

And guess wat.

Timo the mole deviated from the concrete path n started pedaling in a mad frenzy!!! He swoshed past us like the wind! Like superman likedat ( SuperBikeMan!)!!! haha to tell the truth since knowing timo from my rv days this is the first time I see him likedat haha!!! But aiyah then he try to mount the concrete path again but bcos of the elevated edge of the pathway, the bike cldnt cross smoothly n he toppled sideways!!! I was horrified lah. Especially since yiqing was so near him n I was close behind yiqing! Jammed brakes!

N oh no timo was so brave didn’t even complain or anythg he jz got up n looked at his wounds n joked abt getting necrotising fasciitis! Gosh. Ou xiang! Haha. But the wounds look quite serious tho. I tink the pri sch kiddos sitting on the grass were shocked too. n we didn’t reali have any bandages or antiseptic to clean the wound smmore. Hai. Poor timo!!! But he still managed to cycle til the time we had to go bac lah. Bravo!!!

After cycling, I tink I felt as if my butt was a weird shape lah. Cos the seat on the mountain bike isn’t the most comfortable in the world lor. n then we bumped into two wandering st john’s students from dunman high! N they offered to clean timo’s wounds! Wahhh we were all reali impressed lah. Tho they bandaged timo’s leg until it looked as if he had sm reali serious injury or smthg heh. so nice rite!! Mz write in n thanked them ah!

While we were slackin in gelato, ah ting’s sharp eyes detected no less than FIVE furry thgs loitering jz outside the shop!!!

There were I tink 2 jack russells, 1 golden retriever, 1dalmatian n 1 unknown breed. Haha sijin went bananas!!! Tink she reali reali reali wants a dog of her own badly, I totally understand tt feeling! Ohh haha they r reali cute! The Dalmatian (Tyson!!) and the older jack Russell (ninja! Hoi!) belonged to an old couple n they were very nice abt us patting the dogs n takin pics wif them. The other dogs belonged to sm Japanese tai-tais! Haha n we all went gaga over the golden retriever lah. Its sooooooooooo pretty!!! N so big!!! I tink it’d make a perfect doggie fren! N oooo the fur’s so thick n nice! I tink I have a fetish for dog ears… so velvety n nice to touch!!! Ahah. N its tail jz looked like a giant brush lah! Its called chiro! N its super super guai! The owner asked it to sit (in Japanese woah!) n it reali sat down quietly n took fotos wif us! Very intelligent smmore! Noes to look in the direction of the camera ahah. The little jack Russell was reali bouncing ard. It kept standing on its hindlegs to “talk” to the big dalmatian!!! They look like best pals lor. hee

Hai hey sis tink we mz jia you on our devious plan to persuade mummie to let us haf a dog! Aiyah. Or u quick quick get married then u can haf a dog then I can take it for walks!!! Hee.

Oh no I wonder if we will still go out likedat now tt we no longer see each other as often le. So sad hor. I don’t want to lose my frens! Hai. Hey guys thx a lot I had reali a lot of fun today. =DDDDDD will miss the easy camaraderie among u ppl!!!
OUCH. I am sunburnt lah. 1st time wear sleeveless then sunburnt le!!! N I thot I didn’t get burnt lor. only to notice the red lobster skin on my back!!! GAH. Shldnt wear racer back lah. Ooooo. Pain. Ahha.

Oh dear I hope I don’t peel. My cousin’s weddin dinner tonite!!! Don’t wish to look like sm peeling er xin monster ahah. I’d hafta hide under the table n eat my sharksfin out of sight le. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home