Unwritten~*

Monday, April 18, 2005

I tink I may as well haf been bitten by a tse-tse (pronounced “sexy!”) fly, feeling slpy ALL THE TIME. Gosh. But yet theres like a gazillion thgs to accomplish!!! *wails
Must say tt time is reali flying by, soon I’d a an old lady sipping tea as I rock my days away in my rickety rocking chair. *grouch*

Finally had ktv! Hehe oldies day in lihao’s aka joseph phua’s hse… MY GOD. Can u believe it? There r actuali ppl rich enuff to install a ktv system at home complete wif a projector screen n 4 mikes n bks wif songs tt r numbered for u to choose!!! No need to change dvd k, simply punch in the numbers n hey presto!!! Ur song is chosen! But of cos haha we were bored to tears by the same ang moh lady posing on the screen… haha. I tink me n Nicholas feel like sm “jiu qing mian mian” singers lah, cos we sang so many old songs tt no one else have heard of. Am rather surprised by my knowledge of old songs. Different era from the rest likedat! Glad to noe Nicholas knows even MORE old songs haha =D

And there were erm I tink 5 cars lor. 1 bentley, 2 rolls-royce, 1 sports car forgot wat, 1 SUV… me n ting were tinking if we sell off both our hses n mebbe our whole families bcm sold off as salves wld we ever b able to buy a Bentley.
But hor. Actuali the rolls-royce n the Bentley isn’t as pretty as I thot it wld b. rather ugly in fact. Imposing yes, u can practically SMELL the moneymoney zingzing $$$$ but very boxy leh! like a toy car likedat. Ok I guess I am jz too middle-cls to appreciate them heh.

2nd ktv session was wif zy n gang as usual. Only four os us tho. No lihui (whos mugging for exams) n no jb (away in tioman). BUT much much crazier than usual. It was a fast-song only 3-hr long of absolutely mad jumping n screaming n ecstasy-like head-shaking!!!

Tts the fun wif singing wif them lah, no inhibitions one! Was more like an aerobics session than a ktv session hoho. N the ktv person kept walking by n peering in, tink he mz either b worried abt the poor sofas we were dancing on or very amused by us hehe. Feel abit sad to tink zy will b leavin for china soon to study. Chey!
Ditch ur buddies for fudan uni! =P n not even planning on coming bac to visit us regularly!!! *mutter* kick u off my bestfriend long hu bang ahha =P haiyo n flyin to sweden smmore lah. By the time u come bac we will all b muggin away again. WAH.

Oh ahah zy recorded our singing. It was horrendous!!!!!!!!!! esp those songs sang by him n jj. Bu shi ren cheng de lor! sounds like sm garbled gibberish n mad shrieking n weird static-like noises!!! Plain disgusting lah. No one can ever guess tt they can actuali sound quite gd heh. xtine n I not much better lah huh. Tink all of us simply too high tt day! Dunno y tho, prob cos waited too long to ktv le, too much pent-up energy. I tink jj is so funny! Zy n him, wacky pair lah! Wonder if we’d still go for ktv 2gther without zy next time. Hmm. May b quite funny tho.

Hai. Hafta go national skin center tmr to c doc. N convince him I am in serious need of allergy testing. I wonder y they cant jz let me take the test!!! I am like The Allergic One lor. anythg touch me n its hey! Urticaria! N now its has extended to include fish n chips. *rolls eyes* how bizarre. Soon I’d bcm a bubble girl le. Cant touch dirt, dust, penicillin voltaren, dirty animals, dirty bks, dirty anythg, fish n chips.

Jz don’t ever let me b allergic to chocs. I cant bear it.

btw i saw a pri sch fren today. he didnt noe he saw me tho, haha little joke btw zy n me... cool he rides a bike! looks exactly the same as he did in pri 3 ahah. =D small small world.

1 Comments:

Blogger -deekay- said...

you mean not everybody can have allergy tests?! oh man. i want to go and do an allergy test too!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home