Unwritten~*

Sunday, April 10, 2005

rodneyrodneyrodneyrodney woohoo!

Rodney!!! rodneyrodneyrodneyrodney!!!! Me n my sister. Devious Duo. Hehehehehe *rubs hands together n cackles evilly* we’ve thot of a way to work our way towards getting a dog. Of cos. Sneaky underhanded measures r definitely a must. Considering my mum isn’t a fan of anythg tt moves who isn’t a human being. Hiakhiakhiak.

Step 1: now that we got our darling hammies, just gotta make sure she don’t come near them enuff to freak out at wat she calls eeuuuuggghhhh-furry-little-thgs-tt-smell

Step 2: upgrade to a guinea pig! Mebbe can pretend our frens gave it to us or smthg. Hehehe. Anyway a guinea pig looks just like a gigantic garguantous hamster mah. Ooooooooooooo n he MUST look exactly like Rodney!!!! Doc dolittle’s talking guinea pig!

Step 3: save up, buy a dog. Pretend tt ooooo how can tt be? Smone else gave it to us again!!!! Hahaha!

Hope my mum don’t freak up n move out of the hse man. I tink can trust my dad to get hooked on terrorizing the animals like he terrorise tinky n diggy nowadays. Heh.


Hai. I wonder if I will ever own my own doggie who’d run wif me n jumped ard me like witty jumps ard crissy. My mum promised she’d nv step into my hse of I do. BAH! Parents. Cant understand the joys of having pets. Tink they had too much of kampung chickens n pigs to see them as anythg remotely adorable.

I am kinda cross-eyed now. Having shut myself n lived as a recluse for the past 2 days feverishly reading books. Seriously. *rolls eyes* as if I didn’t have enuff of reading! Oh but I cant help it. Haha. I onto my third book. Except… kinda creepy to read at nite since it’s a murder suspense story. Cant help it. Scaredy-cat genes. Hehe. Oh well considering my darling elder sis finds The Mummy scary… wat can I say. Heh. oh oh no shes gonna bash me up again!

Haha had a reali funny morning today. Went cemetery to sao mu, then my parents drag us to look at fish. Hahahah hilarious since we both look like giant pandas, n ooophh my gosh there were so many dead fishes in the tanks lor. pretty sad. How can this be a fish farm!?!? They don’t even seem to notice the fishes were dead. Oh hidden in one corner was all these reali cool animals!!! Tones n tones of guinea pigs!!! N there was this cute little toothy piggy tt reali looks like rodney’s twin. Haha. The others all have this disheveled look abt them!u noe, fur all fluffed up n sticking out at angles. Ahahahahah. Except Rodney dearest. Well-groomed n absolutely beauuuuutttifuuul fur!

I wonder y I am seeing animals everywhere these days. Let it be a harbinger of gd news! Like my mum suddenly discover the joys or rearing pets. Hehe.

Oh no oh noooo I am yawning again. Wats wif me. Nowadays hafta slp 12 solid hrs. n then smmore. ARGH. Its no gd. Hafta succumb. … … …

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're a BIMB!! you're a BIMB!! you're an absolute BIMB!!! hahaha... n no k, no devious duo k.. it's devious single [you of course!] and the innocent me!! hhahaha... darling, you're darn funny.. haha.. while im depressing.. *sulks* not fair!! haha... lallalalalalala... i miss you woman!! u silly assam-pudding!! haha... *hugz* love you!! [awww.....] :)

n ahem... when r we gg for ktv huh huh???????? bias poke!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're a BIMB!! you're a BIMB!! you're an ABSOLUTE BIMB!!! hahaha... n no k, no devious duo k.. it's devious single [you of course!] and the innocent me!! hhahaha... darling, you're darn funny.. haha.. while im depressing.. *sulks* not fair!! haha... lallalalalalala... i miss you woman!! u silly assam-pudding!! haha... *hugz* love you!! [awww.....] :)

n ahem... when r we gg for ktv huh huh???????? bias poke!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home