Unwritten~*

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Its funny how a single sms can right thgs again. I shld haf done it sooner!!! But I feel so deliriously HAPPY now!!!! Hahah I prob can dance on clouds!

The thg abt frens. U nv reali notice how much u care until a crisis pops up unexpectedly. I mean, yar there r those ppl whom u’d always care for no matter wat. Cos smthg had happened along the way to make u realize wat great frens u r. then there r the frens who have always been ard. U njoy spending time with them, u laugh with them, u guys indulge in teasing n the occasional mock fights. But perhaps u jz may nv get the chance to noe them a lot better bcos well, u guys oredi haf ur own cliques. U recognize tt in another place, another time perhaps, u may get to b the best of frens. But it may not happen simply bcos of circumstances.

But smtimes, when u seem in danger of losing a fren. U feel so terrible suddenly. As if the sun will nv shine again. N u wonder y everyone still seems so happy. Then u realize how much a fren means to u. nv mind he/she may not b ur bestest closest fren. A true fren is so hard to find. Many ppl who cross our paths can only b called acquaintances.

The leap from acquaintances to frens is not tt easy. So many ppl ard me. I can chitchat, make small talk. But smtimes I always feel so fake. Bcos I don’t believe much in small talk. N I guess they on the receiving end will jz tink I’m very asocial bah. But there r always those who click wif me n those who jz cant click wif me. Mebbe they’d tink horrid thots abt me. Cos I noe smtimes I do tink unkindly of ppl I don’t noe well. But I guess I’d nv reali noe who they r. beneath the polite veneer, the smiling façade.

I am truly grateful to have my frens. Every single one of u guys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lao po.
too much emotional rollercoastering isn't good for anti-aging u realise?
keep calm. emotional botox. tts e way. but im glad u r happy. u r jus paranoid la.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home