Unwritten~*

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

HAPPIE 21ST BDAE DIANASAUR!!!!! Hahahahahah *beams* reali, so many ppl having bdaes lately… jz yesterday got 5 friends woah! Linus, lester, lenith, teck lun, sheerene. Gosh. =D its rather exciting to go bdae parties tho, I tink I didn’t even go to tt many when I was a kiddo! Like 2nd childhood likedat, playin games…

Wah dianasuar’s party was the ultimate gross games lah. Involves a lot of saliva! Heh. wat spitting out 50 rock melon seeds (ivan the hero!! Applause!!) and cracking enuff melon seeds to get 150 perfect, unbroken erm wat do u call them? Melon rou haha wateva. I discover an absolute lack of talent in tt department. Out of the gazillion or so I tried to crack ( v unglam! Hafta like stick the melon seed in to the very back in btw ur molars n then with utmost precision with a good feel of the correct angle, exert justtttttt the right amt of pressure so tt u don’t totally blow the melon rou to smithereens) I tink only 4 survived the clumsy n boorish cracking of my teeth. Heh. oh well. Wat do u expect from a brontosaurus rite… *mutter* ;p

I realize I will really miss my classmates A LOT. No longer shout “feng nu ren!!!” at qichang, or say hello to my fellow dinosaur pal. Or get to give huiting her wakup call when she fails to msg me tt shes awake. Or blame ivan when I fall sick. Or jz bcm feng 2gether wif ah jin. Gossip wif yiqing. N yes! Txl!!! Complain abt our lack of erm aiyah u noe wat lah lets not broadcast to the whole world heh. HAI. Not forgetting my mugging gang lor. tho its been ages since I mugged wif them! Realized I simply cant concentrate. Gosh recall the days when I used to fly paper areoplanes in the lib. Quietly tho! Was hardly ever a nuisance to the other muggers. Erm. Most of the time. =x

Haiyo. So horrigible. Now hafta buy horrid prim n proper formal clothes to wear to hospitals!!! I refuse! I feel n weigh like a small elephant now lor. I refuse to ask for xxxxxxxxxxxxL sizes from the stick-thin figures masquerading as human salespersons in the shops!!! My morale will reach an all-time low!!!!!!!!!!! *wails* but the whole world is buyin clothes. Looks like its byebye tshirts hello boring officey clothes. Oh no. ppl will tink I am like 30 yrs old lah. I shall whack whoever tells me tt. Yes. Haha. =D

Oh yes txl, I went for my allergy testing. In novena. The other side of the world! But ok lah let me gauge how much time I need to get to ttsh… haha which happens to b in novena too!!! DON’T go ok. Its horrendously expensive! The doc told me I cant test for evythg lah. So zeroing in on cod fish, which is supposedly wat they use on fish n chips. But hor, I doubt the test will b conclusive since there r fish n chips fr certain places tt I can eat! So I foresee myself gg for a skin patch test in 3 wks time. N I cant test for drug allergies lah, each test is abt 30+++ bucks no $$ le. Today I am poorer by $98.14 le. Gosh. N I was ordered to carry anti-histamines wherever I go! Cos the doc declared tt I prob had chronic urticaria. Ewwwwww. Sounds disgustin rite. Like I can break out in hives anyday anytime anywhere likedat. Hope I don’t hafta subject more friends to the trauma of seeing me when I haf urticaria. Its absolutely appallingly gross. =/

I wonder why I feel so busy everyday. Wat am I busy wif? *scratch head* seems like I am always rushin here, rushing there. Nv had a more hectic holiday. Sigh. So sad. The brownie I baked for huiying wont reach her le! Thot I can pass it to her today, turns out tt shes not coming home n shes flyin again tmr! Sad. Her bdaes so long ago! Still didn’t manage to catch up wif her. *gloom* looks like my family’s gg to gobble it up le. Nooooooooooo I bet I’d eat it too. help! All tt cheese! All tt icing! All tt choc! I’m a elephant morphing into a woolly mammoth. Sheesh. Ahhh at least I manage to pass a sizeable piece to zy b4 he left. Heh. hope he don’t fall sick. Feels gd to see smone njoy my baking. Yay! N I’m gg to see lihui tmr!! Woohoooooo!!! Gg to buy lunch for her n pass her her share of brownie hee. Hope I don’t get lost is nus tho. I seldom venture into the arts territory.

Thought of the day: my mummie jz sent me an email, abt friendship day. N she looked so childishly excited! Kept buggin my sis to come n take a look too. haha. Got a lot of nice flowers lah n she kept commenting look so pretty!!! Then she mentioned tt her head hurts. Jz simply touchin it. Hope nothg’s wrong. Reali these little remarks enuff to give us a big fright. Lives r so frail. Pls let nothg b wrong. I cant stand it. Can smone pls tell me wat happens when we die? Oh dear. So morbid.



Pls don’t call me darling. My thots will run wild. I reali did freaked out last nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home