Unwritten~*

Thursday, April 07, 2005

post-exam rambles!!!

Freedom!!! 12-hr sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaahhahahaha YAYAYAYYAYA whoohohohohohohohohooooooooooooooooo *turns cartwheels* wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess wat?!

My exams r over. *silly silly grin*

I’m gg to grin for the rest of my life.

Hahahahahahha!!!!!! U noe if smone asked me to fly up to the moon now n bring it down I can prob do it. Except I’m a deadweight. Wahahaha!

Oh btw, HOT NEWS!!!! I saw jeanette aw today!!!!! When I was wif xtine n zhengyi n we were queuing up for the atm. At paragon! N then… I suddenly saw lotsa GLOW in my face. FWAH! Gorgeous looking jeanette aw! N the ah soh in me juz HAD to squeak “JEANETTE AW!!!” so loudly. Yep. She turned. N I juz had to look away in mortification. ME leh!!! this girl whos abt her age ogling as if I am sm starstruck ditzy chick! Oh but who cares, cos I was reali starstruck lah. Its so exciting don’t u tink!?! She has suddenly bcm my number idol. Cos I can boast I have seen her before heh. oh n she looks reali SWEET! Gosh. Zhengyi ditched us lor. went up the escalator chasing after her. God. How su. Must nv tell him when we bump into stars liao.

Oh yar. Btw, I feel this pressing need to announce to the whole world how miserable I was studying for my pros. I felt so sad! Holed up at home, facing four walls, with only my sis n hamsters to tok to!!!! Not tt I didn’t try to study in sch… BUT tt very first day I attempted to mug in sch, zy offered to chaffeur me since he had to go for checkup, n guess wat!!! I ended up gg to sch 5 hrs later! Cos. His car just had to break down half a busstop before he was s’posed to pick me up. *rolls eyes* n so, there we were, under the sweltering heat of the sun, looking like two fools, shooing the cars away to let them noe there is a road hazard. So unglam rite! N all bcos zy did not haf a breakdown sign wif him. *big sigh* wat is this lor. haha. U shld be banned from the road! Road hazard leh! okok I better not sound too ungrateful else hes NEVER gg to take us out for rides anymore. *zip* =I

Oh yes! Bac to my horrid experience. I started out muggin leisurely lah. Tinking its abit sad to start rite after I finished q whole string of tests. THEN I started getting The Calls. Form ah ting. N xtine. The Calls tt finally jolt me to reality tt I had NO time!!! N then I became this raving madwoman who studies like theres no life outside of books. OOF. I reali tink studying is hazardous to health (wait. I seem to keep using this word today! Argh.). n ppl like me who cant do consistent work shld b locked up once evry three days for DOM (directly-observed-mugging) so ttt we don’t suddenly bcm all jelly-legs when the exams draw near. Bleagh.

But the worse is yet to come!

1st day of exam:

went to sch feeling cold n clammy but determined not to break down n to write as much crap as I can to scrape a pass for MB.

To my left: “shakeshake” -> degree: mild, tolerable

To my right: “shakeshake. Cross. Uncross. All together now, up! Ninety degrees with respect to the floor. Synchronized shakes. One still, the other shakes. All together again! Ready!!! Shake like MAD!!!” -> degree: richter scale 10.1, horrifying!!!

Oh yes tt wat I had to endure with during my exams!! U noe my worst nitemare whenever I sit for exams is to sit beside people who shake their legs! Especially when the exact same thg happened to me when I sat for my econs a-level paper. N I was desperately trying to keep the facts from flying straight out of my brain, but the shakes r like driving them out!!!

Shake shake. Out flew bacteriology. Shake shake shake. Byebye virology. Shake shake shake shake!!!! Sob haf a bon voyage worms!!!!!!

My heart was reali bleeding inside lor. I reali felt very tempted to raise my hands n start crying to the examiners so tt I can haf my seat changed. But. I thot it wldnt b very nice to complain oso lah. Since they prob will feel uncomfy if they cant shake their legs! Its jz tt it was driving me nuts. Theres no way I can use both hands to shield my field of vision from the shakes!

Actuali the left one was still quite tolerable. The right one was absolutely terrible! Cos theres so many patterns of shakes, my head cant adjust to it at all. I felt quite dizzy. Like seas sick u noe. Hahaha. But well. I tink the next 3 exams will b jz beside these two folks. GAH. How lucky. *muttermutter*

Anyway, time’s reali running out. In less then two wks sch’s startin again!!! *gasp* how inhumane. Oh but its reali quite exciting tho!!! But I tink I better go buy insurance. Wes n me discovered xtine has a violent streak in her. Smacked us non-stop when we went out after pros, n we cant escaped since we were in crissy’s car. ARGHHHHHHHH. I’m gg to look like a typical case of child abuse. Unless…. I can convince xtine to smack wes doubly hard n spare me. Hahaha. =P oh yeah! N its not bad tt I knew almost everyone from my cg! Except one. Haha. Hope they don’t mind me looking stupid. Cos I jz may ask a lot of stupid questions. Oh well!

Yawn. Ok better go slp. I look so haggard these days! Tink ppl may die of shock when they c me. “oooo wat a freak!” haha. Nites nites..!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wonder84 said...

who u sit bside man.... hehe

3:16 AM  
Blogger jy said...

huili!
wah, so gek man! exams not even started! ne way, gd tt u can enjoy liao... have fun!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home