Unwritten~*

Saturday, November 27, 2004

i love JIELUN!!!!!

hoo boy!!! hahaha its mere HOURS to my jielun concert!!! ahhaha wowee FINALLY. have been moping ard for yrs hopin he will cm n hold a concert again soon! yippee! oh but die lah i didnt go n memorise the lyrics of songs on his new album. aiyah cos i bought fish leong's new album which was so gd tt i cant stop listenin hehe. *thoughtful look* haiyah nvm lah i got sore throat anyway! can only croak if i knew the lyrics anyway! heh. hope today's concert will b gd lor, wah i reali detest my bu zeng qi de throat, for being so contrary n juz have to feel irritable n ticklish at this moment! wat rubbish. havent been slpin well too bcos of u!!! GAH.

heheh sigh my sis is in okhlohoma liao. miss u babe!!! feeling less lost than the first few days, cos she called back!!! wahaha. =P feels quite bewildering tho, cos everytime i come home i see her bunch of keys hangin n my dumbo heart will juz jump with hope until i realise she has flown. hmm. haha she got retained at chicago! hehe apparently she resembles a terrorist or smthg. *thoughtful look* perhaps she grew a beard while flying to chicago ehhe. oh but it seems quite intimidating too, poor gal. *hugz* hmm i hope i wont feel too blue not havin her ard. seems like losing my besy fren likedat. aiyah but no big deal she'd b bac in january wat, juz in time for my bdae! *grinz* time will fly one wat i tink. esp when u r preparing for %&^#%%$(&&@^&^@ ca *growl*

hokie dokie gg to dress n go out liao. mtgin zhengyi xtine junjie n vincent for dinner then JIELUN!!! woohoooooooooooooo!!! lao gong wo lai ye!!! (ahah oh no oh no xtine dont bash me up)

oh yar, a big thankew to all my frens who endured my grouchiness, n for understanding when i didnt feel like tokin abt it, n for understanding when i felt like toking. for respecting my need to keep to myself smtimes when i feel blue. love u guys!!! =P

2 Comments:

Blogger Wonder84 said...

u neber add tt u were meetin me for the dinner oso lor...........
tot hink i sat next to u *sniff*

2:00 AM  
Blogger lili~* said...

oh jiabin!!!!! hahahaha aiyah i wrote this BEFORE i met u guys!!! n zhengyi didnt tell me u were coming!!!! i SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha go scold zy!!! hahahaha oh gosh anyway since u n xtine were so happy flirting i thot i was juz an extra n u didnt care hacin me as dinner partner mah. *wipes tear away* eehehhe =P

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home