Unwritten~*

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

yay!!!

yayayayayay!!!

hahah at last. i feel happier than i have had in days. *less grouchy look*

a bad day with a rather good ending i would say. wat with a ticklish nose n a throat threatening to go on strike with all the bad company they hang out with (believe me, it must b staph mumble mumble) n a terrible i-have-an-elephant-on-my head feeling, its turning out to b bearable lah.

oh zhengyi u rock!!! haha thx for coming to visit the invalid. heh. n for puttin thgs into perspective. else i will just sink into my little blue n depressive world n tink of becming a hermit n turnin vegan for the rest of my life.

its time to not let myself b so affected by others' thots n actions. yar lah, on a bad day its hard to remain passive n cool n calm, but y let it bother me rite. its my own life! live it the way i see fit. stop brooding over the millions of insensitive remarks tt tactless beings spout. i realise i shld learn how to defend myself more. else there's too many ppl steppin all over me happily, trampling me n squashin me into oblivion into the smelly old dirt. n its time i start tinkin more of myself rather than spend my time tinkin abt all the little insignificant stuff. time to sit down n get in touch with inner me n ask myself wat i reali want in life. n go get it. no more zi bao zi qi-ing.

wat will i do without frens who make so much sense. haha i feel foolish smtimes.

2 Comments:

Blogger yi said...

not a problem at all.
will be there for you , as u were there for me.

6:29 PM  
Blogger kurisutein said...

heehee me too me too!!:) luv ya lili!!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home