Unwritten~*

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Woah. Its been so long since I met up with my friends!!! Feeling abit friendless now. =( no fun studying everyday. Yet cant bring myself to do anythg but go straight home after sch! Perpetual exhaustion syndrome. Eeks.

Hai hey txl!!! I haven’t chatted with u in AGES!!!!! Mebbe cos I am nv on msn n when I am on u r not. Bleagh. Haha anyway I bought my new phone liao. Filing for chapter 11 (bankruptcy) ahha…. *heart aches*

I think its quite hideous actually. I am still really sad abt the sudden demise of my beloved old darling phone. I cant bear to trade it in! (esp since the value has dropped from $200 to $20 overnight…. Grouch) I bought the sister phone of my old phone. Except it’s The Ugly Sister. Aha. I was all prepared to hate it lah but I jz cant put of buying my phone! Cos I felt so insecure and weird using mummie’s phone which feels totally foreign to me. But… well grudgingly got to admit this phone is not that bad lah. I have stopped shooting looks of disdain at it anyway. Haha beginning to play more with it yay!



You know smtimes I just find it really tiring to try and understand what sm ppl r thinking abt. I don’t think I understand even though I sort of had insight into the other party’s perspective. Smtimes just feel really bewildered like “hey why is this happening to me” lor. But I guess it cant be helped. Mebbe jz not meant to be close friends bah. I mean I can understand the don’t-want-to-be-too-nice-i-need-to-prevent-myself-getting-hurt part since well I practise it too but seriously! Its not like anythg is gg to happen AT ALL. Not even a remote possibility lor. Gets quite frustrating smtimes having to deal with this kind of behaviour. Well I can norm take it really well jz don’t get me on a bad day. Grrr.

1 Comments:

Blogger -deekay- said...

some day some time... and i hope it's real soon =) ( even though it think we just had a brieeeeeeef chat last night. ) haven't really been coming online either... and when you are talking about two people who aren't online that often, it just makes the occasional meeting moReeeee impossible.
looking forward to the impossible tomorrow... when we can finally have a connection of mind and heart once more. =)
( this sounds gross... )

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home