Unwritten~*

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

girl in rags

Today I became the proud owner of a little green cardboard card which costs *GULP* a grand total of $147.00. very ex hor! BUT, its time I do smthg fun while I still can. Me n ah ting r now proud members of amore fitness club!!!! YAYAY!!!!! +DDDDD

It’s a very exhilarating feeling to noe tt u haf paid big bucks for smthg so u noe u definitely hafta make full use of it. (erm at least tts my mentality!!!) anyway. Watch out world. U’d see a flabless me in erm 2 wks time! (mind u, if I am still as flabby it mz b amore’s fault. Definitely not cos I am still cavorting with Ruffles n Lays. Ahaha)

Anyway folks. I’ve decided once again to eat air for the next two wks. Feeling the pinch. But yes! Hopefully this will drag me out of the hse n get me jumping ard everyday bursting with energy! (tts our plan anyway) with a healthy glow. Heehee. Well ah ting was muttering “I hate u” msges to the cover girl on amore’s brochures. Lalala. As if shes anywhere near the word fat lah. =P

Our cming schedule. We r gg for a class everyday!!!! So fun!!! *secretly hopes my poor lazy heart don’t go into shock over the sudden hike in demand for blood to b pumped* gg to squeeze three mths worth of lessons into these two wks!

Wednesday: (1st cls!!! Woohoo!!!) Step n sculpt

Thursday: Kardio Sculpt

Friday: HIP HOP!!!! Coool!!!!!!!!!

Saturday: High/Low Impact Aerobics

Sunday: Kickboxing!!!



Yeah, I feel so healthy n fit jz writing abt this. Sheesh. I wonder. If. I can get thru evrythg in one piece. Haha. Considering the most exercise I’ve done in recent times is…. taaadaaaaaaaaa lying in my bed snoozing for 24 hrs tryin to let my body noe tt its holidays again. But I am so bored of slping. N when I go out, I miss my bed terribly. Don’t even want to go out anymore! Which is bad. Since this feelin comes to me evry holidays then I will regret not playing more when sch starts! Argh. Wat a horrible internal conflict.

Tmr I shall go blading. With lihui!!! YAY!!! Bet I’d still fall over tryin to get over the humps tho. GRRRR. Prepare to cm hm wif aching butt. Wonder if I’d ever reach a stage I feel competent enuff to skate without lihui hovering like within one metre’s reach for me to yell at her n fling my arms towards her as I fall. So paiseh!!!! Aiyah. N watch as five yr old kiddos zoom past me happily as I flail my arms like a chicken tryin to fly. *flap my wings*

Today zy commented on the sudden colonization of my face by The Pimples. *hides face in shame* aiyah wat to do. Cant b bothered to stay away fr all the nicenice food n as usual I tend to forget to drink water when I am not studying. HAI!!! I shall resolve to b a better person from this moment onwards. Limit myself to lets see mebbe 5 m&ms per wk. No more chips. No more durians till all my pimply frens bid me a fond farewell. Heh. I wish the supermkts in my neighbourhood will jz close down lah. Then no more temptations!




Update fr overseas: yay daddy is back! N so r TXL n Qich! Woohoo!!! My msn kakis r back. Hiakhiakhiak. =D


Oh yes, n the mysterious number tt appeared on my caller ID 2 wks ago is definitely a china hp number. Weird. Wonder who. ???

1 Comments:

Blogger arkios said...

hey don't tire yourself out! must ecercise but also must rest sufficiently. :)

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home