Unwritten~*

Monday, June 20, 2005

exotic muscle aches

I am rather amazed. I didn’t noe tt the axillary area has got muscles. I mean, yar, I noe by right it shld haf. But y should I b having muscle ache in the axillary area?!! Flabbergasted. I don’t tink I meant to tone my axillary area at all.

Feeling rather battered as it is. I tink… me n ah ting were too idealistic to begin wif! Ahha!! We thot we’d take amore by storm, like phwoar be the fittest gals within a wk n go for cls everyday. But the 1st lesson left us reeling in shock already.

1st lesson was Step n Sculpt. Suppose to be quite alrite for beginners. BUT sorry we spent most of the time tryin to catch wat the instructor was shouting out. (“charleston kick! Left regular! Right mambo! Right heel tap!”) n yes so most of the time we were looking perpetually bewildered n for me at least simply tryin to entangle my legs as I realized it should b my right instead of left foot etc etc. phew.

To add insult to injury. Smack in front of us were these 3 tai-tai aunties. Dressed to the nines in the newest aerobics fashion. Midriff bared. Fashionable blue attire trimmed with yellow. N skipping ard nv missing a single step! Right in sync with the instructor! N doing complicated reverse turns n wat-nots while I struggle to differentiate my left from right foot! They r my idols lah. I tink they mz be attending their nth lesson already!!! N yes. They haf tt “no-sweat” look on their faces. NOT panting at all. Not sweating at all. They look like its as easy as ABC. Aiyo.

Haha most of the time I was grinning inanely at myself lah. I cant help it! Its so funny! Too big a contrast btw the aunties n us fumbling fools. But I had fun! N wow my abdo muscles actually ached the nxt day! Impressive.

Hip hop was fun too… but the steps r actuallu quite short. Cos the lesson’s only an hr! but the instructor was really cool! If only we can dance like her… wow! I tink the guys will haf nosebleeds watching her dance lah! =P

And yes. Theres only one wk of holidays left. *sad look* sigh! I cant decide whether I shall spend my days lazing at hm or haf my fill of fun. Both r equally appealing. N YAY! Meiling’s bac! We stooges can go out 2gether n sing ktv like the gd old days! Mz teach her all the new mz-sing songs. *beams* had so much fun celebrating her bdae yesterday… ( HAPPIE 21ST BDAE MEILING!!!!) pretending that her bf was kidnapped n then asking her to do the most outrageous n crappy thgs in order to “rescue” him ahaha =P oh yes. N zy’s blackforest cake was…. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm HEAVEN!!! N of cos the $70 hilton cheesecake too! *faint* really like the chatting all night long part too… reminiscent of the old days when we were still schooling haha =P oh n it was a theme party too! lihui xtine n I dressed up as retro as we could, but smhow we morphed into S.H.E halfway thru the party. Zy n gang… lousy pokes! Simply put on bathrobes! *rolls eyes* n then there were the Pink girls! N the Pink n flower crowned girls! (who naturally won cos they really look nice n put in more effort than us… *guilty*) oh well! At least I got to haf the toy car from their prize (kinder surprise choc eggs heh) =P petty zy tried to steal it lor. tsk.

Oh well. I better catch sm slp. Lips cracking. Feeling dehydrated. MALAISE!!! Hai. Only slpt abt 3.5 hrs today haha. Yeay! Oh pls ask me out ppl. Else I’d choose to slack at hm. N I jz noe tt I’d regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home