Unwritten~*

Monday, June 27, 2005

noooo it cant beeeeeeee

i am in shock.

my comp was reformatted yday.

today evrythg's gone.

i cant even find MSword!!!!

*panic attack*

wats wrong with the world...

y torture smone like me who took a few mths to pick up the guts to switch on the computer.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

and its officially The End of my holidays. *shell-shocked* its now 12.01am. n yes. my two "greatest" pals on earth have to announce it to me in tt gleeful u-haf-sch-i-dont-haf-neni-neni-poo-poo tone. tragic. wat kind of frens have i got...

my life as of today. will consists of dressing primly n properly again. n trying not to mess up evrythg i do. i resolve to be a changed person!!! *bravely* i am sure i can do without my 12 hrs of slp. (yar rite. dont get too near me in the morning. i may bite.)

my dad took me out to drive today. he seriously wants me to drive to AH. oh no. needless to say. i stalled only abt oooo 4 or 5 times.

not tt i am lousy!!!! i tink i am jz very rash. when i turn. haha! i feel like a stuntman. too much excitement for a day le. WHEW.

hai. its time for bed. but how can i get to slp at this ridiculous hr?! its so early! most days i'd still reading til 3. (nah folks dont worry nothg academic. gimme my comics n suspense anyday.)

alrite. bid a tearful gdbye to my bloggie. *patpat* hope i'd still have time to crap.

1 Comments:

Blogger -deekay- said...

come on. stall 4 to 5 times a few times more ( hopefully not ), diligent practising, and it will be a smooth drive all the way from then on ! =)
Don't look at us now with driving slick and smooth and go off with the idea that we always had it this good. Everybody has to be at a learner stage, and if you drive a manual car, we all stall the engine soo many times before we finally master the art balancing your clutch at the halfway
point... vRrrrrrooooommmmm....

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home