Unwritten~*

Friday, June 24, 2005

wanna b a racer when i retire

Whee!!! Initial D rocks! I can almost believe I am a jay chou fan again!!! *beams* was expecting it to b erm actually quite lousy. Was all prepared for it in fact. But thot hey at least its abt racing sounds quite exciting rite?!

Haha it was actually quite funny!!! N I tink it helps to b watching wif frens who laugh at the same crappy jokes as me!!! (thx zy n louis) =D well. To tell the truth. I’ve nv seen jielun’s teeth b4 this. I am still reeling from the inreality of it! N *gasp* I mz say tt jielun looks quite gd. N shawn yue. N Edison chen (who has the cm-beat-me-up look!)!!! oh but I seriously like chapman to’s spoofiness!! Its so funny! Had me in stitches all the way!!! Reali felt like playing Daytona there n there when I was watching the show.

The way the car hugged the curves! Jz squeezed thru the opponents! Breathtakingly close! Whew! Reali a beauty to watch. Yar but I wonder how cm they wont get car-sick. Haha! I wonder how it feels to ride in a car traveling in tt speed? The adrenaline rush! Mz b reali exciting! But yar my life will prob b shortened by 10 yrs or smthg… =P

Oh yes. Argh. Hols r ending!!!! *stunned* tts it. Soon back to my pathetic life. I wont see my frens again. Byebye waking-up-at12. Hello books. *gloomgloomgloom*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home