Unwritten~*

Saturday, July 16, 2005

trying to work hard heh

Another week gone. AHHHH!!!! *sigh of relief* couldn’t have bear with it for much longer! What with extended periods of PMS I really feel like I need to slp abt oooo 25 hrs a day. Sheesh. Which again of cos led me to look at guys with envy. Haha =P

Oh well. At least I managed to feel motivated for once to stay back later than I used to do in the first two wks! I stayed til 6pm one day! *impressed* I am so hardworking praise me. Haha! Oh yar lah but that was to make up for the ultra-guilt-inducing day when we all ran off early to celeb eugene’s bday by playing LAN and having dinner at billy bombers til 10pm. Argh. But to tell the truth, it felt really good to enjoy myself for once instead of simply shuttling to and from the hospital. Actually felt REALLY excited when we started playing LAN! Smthg abt starwars battlefront… great therapy for the ultra stressed-up pandas like me. =p

And yes. It was hilarious to see the kind of names we gave ourselves. Haha erm sm named ourselves after the infamous and notorious doctors in the hosp, while of cos me n xinxin just had to have mak related names. Teehee. I kept getting killed by the rest!!! *rolls eyes* it’s the first time we played with the kang brothers (haha sound like pirated version of chan bros erm ok lame) and WOW! Greg is my nemesis! (so the computer analysis concluded) Feel like sm poor unsuspecting soul who kept getting shot at! Oh but I su de xin fu kou fu, cos hes really gd lah. Dunno how guys can jz move n shoot at the same time n avoid the zillions of bullets I send flying (vaguely) towards them… ahah =P and joseph is jz as gd! Tink guys spend all their time playing LAN. and yes of cos theres philey who shoots me even if I am a team mate. But I conclude its not jz me, since he shot esther too! And xinxin… sneaky! Died in her hands more than once!

We tried to play CS too. It was… bloody. And scary. Blood spurting out everywhere! Haha and we gals spent the first half hr staring at our screen wondering what is happening. (cos of cos the guys didn’t tell us the impt thgs like we shld buy weapons so tt we can kill better… chey!) but oh well its smthg of a joke watching us play! Tink me n esther spent more time screaming at each other! Really the ultimate when we all agreed to use knives! Do u know how tachycardiac we bcm?! And when there was only me n esther left… I tink we were running ard in circles and judging by wat eye-witnesses reported, I was stabbing at the wall and running in circles on the spot all the while screaming my head off. Oops. Embarrassing. Haha. Got finished by esther in the end =( only cos Eugene told her where I was! Ahha cos she was running in circles too!!!

Yep tt must be the most fun I’ve had in days. Realized tt the kang bros were actually not quiet like I thot they were… gosh. They quickly manage to get themselves into my “top 5 enemies list” within a day! Smthg’s wrong with me lah. Even xinxin cant be depended on to be on my side always… sheesh!

Highlight of the day: our bday gift to Eugene was….. taadaaa a ….. CAKE BOX!!! Teehee. Forced him to carry it home. Haha! And there wasn’t even cake inside, we demolished it in the restaurant liao. Oh but hes really a gd sport to agree lah ahha!


It was a rather fun wk at the hosp too! Got a chance to suture! Yay! Though I am really quite lousy and its not the same lah doing it for real! And one of the aunties we befriended was finally discharged after staying in the hosp for more than a mth!!! We were all soooo happy for her! =D and her hubby was full of praise for our team of doctors too! I was really happy for everyone lah, and really inspired by my docs to b jz as gd as them!

But… I realized theres one single female surgeon ard. Oh no. and when I surveyed my own family, 66.6% have less faith in female surgeons (and these happen to be my mum n sis… who are females. Gosh)

Hai. Next wk’s going to be a makless week. =( I’d miss my fav tutor! He told us so many jokes this wk we are practically all so tickled by him! And we managed to have lunch with him! *swoon* haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home