Unwritten~*

Saturday, July 16, 2005

i am truly in shock. this is turning out to be a really crummy day.

see, i was really excited abt getting the newest potter bk. great fan i am. so yar felt the pinch and the garguantous hole in my pocket but oh well. jz had to starve abit nxt wk.

and my phone suddenly died on me. time of death: approximately 16 min 39 sec ago.

it didnt even bid me a fond goodbye.

now i am reeling in shock.

its only been with me 1 yr 3 mths and 3 days.

what do i do now?

repair it? buy a new one?

help.

crummy crummy day.

1 Comments:

Blogger -deekay- said...

yeah.. it's time to buy a new phone ahlibaba. not that your phone is tremendously old, but it's just so not worth it to repair your phone... that's the conclusion i got when i myself was in a dilemna some months back as to whether i should repair my fully functional phone with a lousy antenna, or buy a new one. needless to say, my decision in the end was the latter...

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home