Unwritten~*

Saturday, June 04, 2005

holidays mania!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holidays!!!!
FINALLY.
*counts white hairs on my head*
abt time too!!!!

haha mz say tt eclinics seem like a breeze now in retrospect. Feel so grown up all of a sudden, as if I have been integrated into the real world of hisbiscrub n grouchy patients n “green means sterile” operation theatres.

If I count the number of times I washed my hands… ahah I tink its more than the number of times I washed my hands per yr! (don’t get me wrong I am NOT dirty k… jz… erm hahah clean enuff haha)

Anyway. Holidays r here. N I totally haf no idea how to spend it meaningfully. Hmmm.

N I miss my CG!!!! *wails* such nice ppl!!!! N had soooooooooooo much fun wif them!!!! Six wks too short to reali noe them all very well though…. Aiyah. So sian. Was jz getting to the part where I reali njoy seeing them everyday then… BAM. Wake up call. End of eclinics le! N I am a slow-warmer lor. no more slacking ard n eating yummy food le. =P

Lets see. Xtine n wes, hahaha aiyo!!! I see them so much they r coming out of my ears le, so nothg new to report lah. (except ooooo of cos they haf their lovey dovey moments so we hafta siam! Hhahaha) but oh I seldom clerk wif them lah cos we had to do guy-girl pairing so tt we gals can chaperone the guys… wah. Except on days when alex (xtine’s counselor) came to give us sm tips!!! Gosh. Those were the nites man! When we jz felt like we can stay overnight in ttsh le don’t go hm le so tired!

Ruru!!! LULU!!! The mamasan!!! (aka zairu heehee) Ahha yay! So glad to haf befriended this fren!!! She with the sweet smile, but BEWARE!!! Most likely to whip out her PR gel n look at u with menacing eyes!!!! *glint* her idea of waking u up will be with a PR!!! Friends u haf been warned!!!! Hahaha =P oh yes definitely will miss her lots. Always on hand to help too!!! I tink its rare to find ppl like her these days… we all tink jiayong is lucky to haf her by his side lor! oh yes, n we r her fellow sufferers of The Ones selected to be tested by The Tutor from hell… so yar, we reali reali sort of bonded agst our common enemy!!! YEAH!!! (for details, pls call my hotline ahah. don’t wished to b sued…. Shhhh *shifty look*) =D

Yanrong the lianrong!!! Haha actuali was the only one I wasn’t even on “hi-bye” terms wif b4 mtging in the CG, but hoho hes soo funny! Well known for his hypothyroidism (1st to slp whenever we finish lunch heh) n yes! Once we high-heeled gals were walking behind n we wanted to praise him for walking slowly wif us (since well all the guys were oredi outta sight!!) n yes, he had to burst our bubble by saying “not cool to walk fast mah”. Wah lau. Haha! Hilarious lah. Great clerking partner too! tho we seem to spend our time wandering from ward to ward like lost souls… =P

Sean (mr call-me-bond-james-bond cannery)!!! Our food ic! *beams* yeah!!! If theres nothg else I liked abt ttsh’s location, the food made up for it!!! N yes hes the man to ask! Ahah noes all the yummy yum yum food ard novena! (often see other CGs giving us envious dagger glares as we happily threw down our labcoats n went roaming ard for gd food!) n yar, well-known for ordering two lunches n finishing it n yet still remain unfat. Man. How unfair! *jealous*

Yujia!!! The most-bullied one in the grp! Smtimes I pity her haha the way the guys attack her, but woah she san handle it well!!! Impressive man! Haha well-known for the fact she fell onto the bed while examining a patient b4 teeheee. Oops. N oh yes. A lot of scandals. Definitely. We r still in the midst of extorting a confession fr her… (yes we haf spies arranged liao to keep us informed!!!)

Mr ek khoon!!! Our fearless leader!!! Who seesaws to n fro from responsible leader mode to little kid mode! Yes whose idea of CG bonding was having each of us taking out our measuring tape n then smone shouting a number then each of us tugging frantically at our tapes to see who gets the length nearest to the number shouted out. Erm. Yes. Haha. N who had to rush out to cut his hair in order to face The Tutor. Poor him. Reali reali need to thk him for helping ur arrange our tuts!

Hai. Gd times reali don’t last huh! Spent the last day in nus today, n went to orchard in ek’s car to… play LAN!!!! Wow! Me n xtine r hooked. We used to tink y r guys so hooked to LAN?! So bloody!!! N violent! Haha but well it was reali fun!!! Mebbe cos we didn’t play counterstrike lah, played battlefront (sm star wars thingy) hehe. N its so cheap!!! Better than playing Daytona lor. though ahah I tink xtine n I spent most of the first half hr running ard in circles tryin to find thgs to shoot at! Ah. But better than wes, who killed off both his teammates (sean n me!! Wah wat is this lor)!! erm. N I was accused of running rite past yanrong when ek was finishing off. Oopsy. Ahaha sorry lah! I tink I was busy rushing headlong into the enemy’s camp all the time!!! Don’t ask em wat I was doing I haf no idea! Then I was having so much fun killing off xtine (hehe sniper sia!) n I kept getting whacked by ek. Brrr. Chey!

Hai. Fun times r over! Sob. I miss ttsh too!! such a nice place, n we r all totally in love wif prof low. He sooooo very nice! Looks the part of kindly old grandfather! Theres jz smthg so unposer-ish abt him! Though hes holding such a senior position, he has absolutely no airs abt him! N will cm to tutorials wif ink-stained shirts n no socks. Ahha. So real!!! N so willing to teach! Sigh. Unlike sm tutors (look pointedly at all my fellow sufferers) haha who r not even consultants lah.

I feel so lucky to haf been in ttsh lor. gg ah next, hope I haf jz as much fun!!! N I tink my next CG is full of nice ppl too! yeah!!! Hopefully I can learn smthg lah. I am quite lost abt surgery stuff. Anyway!
Plenty of time to tink of tt, time to settle down into holiday mode! Gosh. Wat a nice word! HOLIDAYS!!!! Ahahha

Yay. Folks pls don’t msg me or call me b4 12pm everyday. Don’t expect a reply I’d b aslp. Hibernation again. Haha lalalala!!! Bye!!! Hope evryone’s enjoying their hols oredi! =D

2 Comments:

Blogger -deekay- said...

good. don't call you before 12pm that means you will be awake until quite late at night ! GO ONLINE MORE OFTEN!!!!!!! HAIYOH!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mummy... one of the few times i'm reading your blog..hee, i'd be free to go out if you're bored.. heh..just buzz me eh? take care..

sherm nu er..

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home