Unwritten~*

Saturday, July 23, 2005

I am quite used to lending my ears to friends who have all sorts of insecurities when it comes to relationships, and its always the same problems… lack of courage, fear of rejection… yaadaa yaadaa. I guess its only human to feel this way bah. But yet I met up with a friend today who belongs to the lesser known species of why-should-i-be-afraid-to-show-my-feelings human beings.

And yes. Happens to be a girl.

Haha wonder what happened to the well-drilled mantra on guys being more courageous… hmm.

I was duly impressed by my friend! She’s now like my idol lor. As in I usually feel abit put-off my girls who are too proactive but hmm I think her case is different, for one cos I know her personally. She wont go after the guy, but she wont be afraid to show her concern. (which makes me wonder why I have to take a few weeks to be able to speak normally hah)

Oh well. Even though now she’s just friends with this guy, can tell she’s really contented cos at least she knows whats happening. Sure beats guessing games.

So now, I’ve decided to encourage all these ppl whom I am “aunt-agonying” to well, just do it lah. Pride is just… a fleeting thg. Hehe.

No pain no gain.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, u copy me la! haha. my advice has always been this lor.. no pain no gain! -di.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home