Unwritten~*

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

portuguese egg tarts!

hah hey thx for ur concern girls! i am ok liao. er txl i think dehydration is negligent. haha it wasn't explosive diarrhoea... shall i give u my stool chart!?! HA!

haiyo time is running out. today is the first day i have not stepped out of the hse to do weird things like cut hair buy hp send my daddy to the dr. aiyo now becoming a little panicky. *takes deep breaths* but seriously! getting kind of tired of studying for the sake of exams! shouldn't we be studying for our interest instead or something...

ok v random, but i am officially a singtel subscriber! YAHOO! *dances around* finally. have been agonising whether to ditch m1, and well i have always been reluctant since i really do like my hp no. but hey! now can retain number so no problem! eeehaaa!

was one of the last customers in hello singtel... and hey! what a coincidence the salesperson was born exactly 1 day earlier than me! and we were both born in KK! (we were prob fellow cribmates or something hah!) it's weird how people establish rapport rapidly over silly things like that! i was so blur that day that i forgot to ask him to help me transfer my contact list. sigh. in the end, i spent like 2plus hrs typing in the contacts stored in my old hp. sheesh. i really should take a tech course or something. it turned out the salesperson didn't photostat my IC! so my application for number retention was booted out by M1 unceremoniously. ha i think his blood must have turned cold when he realised it. Something similar happened to my colleague when i worked in Nokia before i entered NUS, and boy was the customer mad!!! (he lived really farrrrrrrrr away...) but it was ok since he came to get it from me... no time to go out anymore! and i got free portuguese egg tarts! haha he must really feel quite bad about the mistake. goody, i do love egg tarts. (my mum is going insane trying to gobble all of them up, she thinks they are really good. alright, let's all join TAF club together!)

hmm. my whole family is sick/on the brink of illness. ARGH. time to move house. er, friends?! any space!? haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home