Unwritten~*

Sunday, September 02, 2007

life is about sleeping like a log, eating like a pig

*oink*

hah its 2012 and i just woke up not to long ago.

*cat stretch* post post-call, still tired! i guess they were right to say post post call is tiring.

hey i changed my blogskin! thax huiling for painstakingly smsing me all the steps! (see jie, i also know how to change! haha u can't laugh at me now!) it feels abit funny to part with the old blogskin though, after all i have used it since i had a blog...

today was a rather creepy day. was rudely awakened in the midst of a deep sleep, as i thought i heard my alarm ringing.... first thought i had was that my alarm sounded different today! but i thought it may be the other alarm ringing (i set two clocks so that i don't oversleep) so didn't think much about it. as i shuffled to the bathrm to wash up, i glanced at the clock. 5.30am.

WHAT?!!

shook my head, rubbed my eyes, it was still 5.30am!

so i shuffled back to my room to stare at my alarm clock, only to see it has been set for 6.20am. hmm.

had an uneasy sleep afterwards. really wondered what happened. *shudders*

and when i went to sch later on, my mummie suddenly called me for no apparent reason. when i got home, she told me she thought she heard someone calling her mummie, and it sounded alot like me! that's why she called to make sure i was still in sch. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so scary. time to hang some garlic around my neck.

it was the first day post-sip today, but i went back to nuh. have to say my goodbyes after all! in the end only told my mdm K that i was leaving. hmm she was not having a good day, looked so weak and sallow today! sure hope she isn't deteriorating just before her endarterectomy!!! sigh. she claims she wasn't afraid but i guess it's just bravado. how can anyone not be afraid!? hope she hangs in there!

it was a rather forlorn feeling back in nuh today. the ward was so empty! weren't that many ppl around, and no other sips in my ward! it was a lonely feeling. and many of the nurses weren't around either. =( liqi bought a nice big choc cake for the staff in w57, and it was really pretty!! and not to mention yummy. i think i am developing cake facies after all the cake i have eaten the past few days.

i felt dreadful when i walked out of w57 and up the hill, knowing that SIP really is over. ok, serious case of post-sip depression!!!!

gosh. i am still blue. i shall not blog anymore on this horrid day.

bah humbug!

1 Comments:

Blogger 都市女郎,童话般的心灵 said...

Hi, saw your new blog skin already... Hahaha, not a bad choice huh... Not too complicated to change it right?

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home