Unwritten~*

Sunday, August 26, 2007

a wonderful call

26th august'2007

POST WEEKEND CALL!!!!

haha yay! i survived the long wkend call. *gives myself a pat on the back* to tell the truth it was much more fun than wkday calls! i think having free dinner supper AND breakfast helps! =D

still feeling very woozy now... funny how i always dont wish to slp on nitecalls and yet zonk out once i get home! slpt from 1plus pm til 7plus jz now! still not enough. haah. pig is my middle name. (anyway i am born in yr of pig so i guess i am living up to my name huh!)

some things i learnt during my call:
1) Hepatitis A CAN be transmitted sexually, contrary to popular beliefs.
why? via erhmm oral sex. this piece of knowledge courtesy of my mo dr jimmy.

2) It helps to have supper to look forward to, it REALLY brings morale up!! YAY! joline brought nydc pizza and cake for us in the middle of the night, so sweet! aw. i really feel like a pampered child! i think our hos probably spend all their earnings on us while we are doing SIP lor... the pizza is gd. YUM!

3) Lionel has tapeworms. HAH! sorry i made that up. Cos he is perpetually hungry! its quite funny to watch him eat and eat and eat... wonder why he isnt fat? blame the worms!

4) HOs may turn hysterical in the middle of the night. Lionel and Joline started laughing non-stop in the midst of clerking a patient!!! Luckily the pt zonked out (she was sooooooo tired and sleepy that i was surprised she didnt try to sweep us out of her cubicle when we tried to examine her!)... Lionel totally lost it, had to get out of the cubicle a few times to laugh. haa. i think... he made friends with the drug addict in his ward.. =P

5) I can't read ECGs. So demoralising! the number of things i can't do and don't know seems to be PILING UP! GULP. But luckily i think i sort of understood how to approach the ECG after some pointers from my mo and ho...

6) My memory cannot make it. Long-term storage seems to be missing! HELP!

7) Liqi is so evil! Msged me "auntie" just before she slpt! I protest!!!!!!!! I AM NOT!!! haha but ok lah, the yummy donuts she bought for us made up for it... i want more! *greedy*

8) Qingyuan is a teeny-bopper. HAHA! The singers he like are sweet young things and boybands heehee. sorry qingyuan, i am destroying ur reputation...

9) I love my ward nurses!!!! I want to hug them and tell them how great they are lor. Joyce gave me tonnes of blankets and pillows and Syahida was chit-chatting with me when i was wandering around in the night! sigh. i shall miss them so very much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh..those singers i like arent younger than us wat..jolin's 26..rainie is our age...haha..u expect me to like zhang hui mei all those meh? :P

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home