Unwritten~*

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

i am sick

oh misery

must be the first HO to keel over and take MC

*sigh*

wondered who passed the superbug to me, my mo and my reg. all down w sorethroats!

and then i had the fever chills and rigors

superb

=(

my last wk in my ward! feeling kind of sad already. Just getting used to it and everythg... will miss the ppl and the ward.

seriously don't like myself much these days; too grumpy and perpetually have this wrinkled-up prune-like puckered dont-u-dare-come-and-bother-me-look. like a hedgehog who swallowed a lemon.

ha. sheesh! i think i am developing a bad working attitude. must learn from ganesh and "chill". no matter how much work or s**t that comes flying, i am sure i can finish it! stop being such a worrier and easily stressed up person. i wonder how come i seemed to cope better in my first wk. Becoming sick of crappy thgs that happen i guess!

nooooooo. i must get my usual self back. can't stand living with sour old prune. BAH.

and i got my first pay! and i suddenly feel myself morphing into an extra stingy person. Earning is really not an easy job man. But it does give me alot of satisfaction giving ang pows to my parents! =D heehee. although i must admit there's quite alot of heartache involved too when half your pay is gone. i shall go back to eating grass. or maybe popping D50.

oh nitecall this fri... let's hope i would be well on my way to recovery by then! urgh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Desolation said...

get well soon!!!
ur sis-sylvia

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home