Unwritten~*

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Post-grad trip to Japan!

Japan! Land of the Rising Sun!!!

Such a lovely place! let me count the ways why i love thee:

1) Japanese are extremely polite and they bow ever so often!
2) Their lovely lovely toilets!!! Seat warmers prevent you from getting a shock in cold wintry weather! And bidets to wash your bottoms! You can even adjust the water pressure! My mum was in heaven lor. I think she secretly wanted to steal one toilet home!
3) An-pans! omg. I would never want to eat a local red bean bao again. mmmmmmmmmm yummy!!
4) Superb packaging to tempt susceptible beings like me. It's dangerous to bring too much yen with you to Japan!
5) Tempura: after 7 days x 2 meals a day of tempura, I don't wish to see it for the next 6 months though.
6) Lovely souvenirs!!! But of course they cost an arm and a leg. haha
7) Chocolates!!! oh man. sinful.
8) Scenery!!! Japanese are really a lucky bunch.
9) They are so considerate! Each washroom has got places for mummies to change diapers, nice dressing tables for you to powder your nose, and seats for babies to sit on while they mums toilet!
10) They are so clean! Toilet seat covers and special toilet seat detergent available to clean!
11) I love their kimonos!
12) I love thier ramen!
13) I love their desserts!
14) I love their prettily-arranged Japanese dishes!
15) I love their samurai and ninjas!
16) I love the weather!!! Nice and cool and sometimes freezing!
17) Sakura! Lalalalala.
18) Tatami-styled hotels are really cute. Even if it kills my back to sleep on futons. haha
19) Their hotels are absolutely well-equipped. The Japanese are naturally thoughtful!
20) And of course there are a few Japanese who can give takuya kimura a run for his money. hee.
21) My tourguide is simply marvellous!!! Hahha cute oldish man.
22) I love my tourmates! They are so very nice!!!



Oh. I miss Japan already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

4:18 AM  
Blogger stardust ~* said...

and i wanna go too!!

and bring lots of money and come back a pauper!! lol...

you can sponsor everything else, while my money is solely for my purchases... whahahahaha...

let me count the ways i love thee... (my sister!)

muacks!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home