Unwritten~*

Sunday, January 13, 2008

officially the big 24!!!
ancient, really.
time to secure my permanent space in the museum!

it's surprising how many old friends from the good old days still bother to wish me happy bdae, and it's really very very sweet of them. =) and to think we havent met up in eons! such is the wonder of friendship, these guys really make my day.

and not forgetting the new friends who sent their wishes too! and the sweet little girls who refused my request for a bdae song... =P hee. and yes, the one bdae greeting that really really made my day!

i guess all these ppl make turning a year older more bearable.

not forgetting my wonderful family... what i would have been without them. poor daddy mummy and jiejie, having to put up with me during this turbulent pre-mbbs period. hahah. i owe them so very much lor. these are my pillars of support!!!!

happie 24, to me =D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH!!! happy birthday!!!

- pei lin

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

8:21 PM  
Blogger stardust ~* said...

wah.. you got fans le wor!! :)

and hmm... let's see.. you owe me lotsa table space, all my ikea stools, space to on the lights without hearing you say "jie, quick off the lights" all within 5 secs...

love you lots dear!! whether bursting with sanity or not. *lol*

have a totally FABULOUS 24th year!! *muacks* :)

2:10 PM  
Blogger 都市女郎,童话般的心灵 said...

Hi, so long never come online le. Hmmm... Didn't know it was your birthday.... So err... Wish you a very(X4) belated birthday hor... :)

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home