Unwritten~*

Friday, October 12, 2007

reality

i can't believe its less than 5 months to MBBS!

where has all the time gone?

i don't feel ready at all. not one single bit.

i can't imagine how i am supposed to cram general med, paeds med, misc med (ten thousands of these), gen surg, ortho surg, obs and gynae blah blah blah into these few months.

*headache*

hai.

as i wonder around in the hospitals these days, i am sometimes overcome by this huge urge to grab my unsuspecting juniors (whom i do not know) and tell them to study hard. don't feel lost and exhausted like i did in year 3 and not study as hard as i should have.

ahhhh regrets. too late for that!

i am so going to lock myself up at home and mug. my social calendar should read like this: celebrations for bestest friends, xmas, my birthday, chinese new year. hmm which means i should have about 5 days off until my exams.

and time to find a surgeon to stitch up the holes on my brain. it's leaking terribly.



ortho revision posting is over, but why do i feel as though i know less than 10% of what i am supposed to know??? Luckily i had the most wonderful and inspirational tutor, else i may not even feel like studying for ortho. i think doing ortho posting at the prev hospital has killed ALL my interest in ortho. dr gabriel liu has managed to revive some of my interest (no mean feat. my lack of interest was so ingrained). i realised having a nice pro-teaching tutor really makes a whole world of difference. i should work hard.

time for my date with apley.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i know this will sound like wat all the snrs tell u. i wouldn't believe it myself if a snr had told me this last time. BUT still must tell u. (i v chong hei one)

just plod along, study the MAIN BIG PICTURES, u can fill in the extras later on. but if u know the main headers, it'll help u score in both the clinicals and also organise yr essay. as for MCQs just share out the load with yr CG... and read past yr answers for essays.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home