Unwritten~*

Saturday, October 29, 2005

moodswings

I want to live a simple life, hopefully often filled with happy days, with the occasional ups and downs. Its doesn’t have to be the kind of mindless absolute incredible happiness, but I wouldn’t mind if this occurs once a while. I need my peace, the simple pleasure I get from just hanging out with my family, seeing my friends. Laughing with them. Chatting with them. Doing things with them. I need people to understand I am who I am, please accept me just the way I am. I may be incredibly stupid, true I can’t find my way around, I get lost countless number of times, I don’t know the way to a lot of places, but this is what I am. Please understand my fears, my stresses, understand and accept them.

I want to get back to the days I used to remember, where life wasn’t extremely easy to get by but at least there wasn’t roller coaster rides just once too often. I get tired. Tired of feeling frustrated, angry, upset, pissed off, stressed, indignant. Tired of all these negative feelings. I want to be at peace, happy.

Sometimes I wish life was really simple. Not too many expectations, less demands. No arguments, no upsets, no tiffs, no misunderstandings. It just makes me feel really really drained.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Hugs*
Sylvia

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home