Unwritten~*

Friday, August 13, 2004

reflections abt sch life

hmmm wow! i survived my first week as a m2! *puffs up with pride* i feel very grown-up n mature and wise whenever i walked out of lt28 and see my m1 juniors hehehe. =D

it actually feels gd to be back in sch lah. not as bad as i feared it will be! maybe cos the stress of having bi-wkly tests is no longer there... *beams* and its a great feeling to see all my frens again!!! catch up on each others' lives, have long lunch breaks and talk rubbish. wah excellent!!! wat with xtine's remarks on my "fat toes" grrrrr and shermin's SMCs and cris n greggie's act-cute moments etc... feel like the gd old days again! minus the mugging in library part, for which i am OH-soooo-grateful!!!! (i suspect i have developed a severe case of antimugginginthelibitis hmmm) =P dunno y leh, suddenly realised during this hols tt there r so many billion n zillion of thgs tt i want to do n experience b4 my life just passes before my very eyes in a whirl of medical book pages. theres so much more to life than this!!!! there r my family, tv shows hiak, friends tt i have not seen enough during the hols, places i want to see, books i want to read, movies i want to catch! haha. had a whale of a time during this hols tt really make me cherish my own personal time much much more!

hmmm. on lessons. quite interestin!!! me n xtine made a common resolution to sit up and listen during lectures instead of doin the usual stupid thgs we like to do... erm. like doodle on each other notes. yakked away. talk abt jielun non-stop. =P ehhh. ok. we doodles abit lah. ok yakked abit. haha oh but we were really behaving like model students! for once my mind is actually processing wat the lecturer is rambling abt! WOW! mebbe i am not stupid after all hehe. *beams* oh except for the cofm lectures... *swoon* they put me to sleeeppppppp. theres juz smthg extremely soporific abt the droning voices of the cofm lecturers.... "cofm is abt.... demographics... yadda yadda...... go-to-slp.... u-r-feelin-drowsy.... go-into-dreamland...." oops. not tt we didnt make a supreme effort to conc tho!

ok i can feel weariness overtakin me...

oh yar we made up new stoooopig names for all of us this wk... hiak.

xtine the listerine!

sherminnie mouse! (nice hor i thot of it one!!!)

wesley the parsley!

cristelle the pistol!

greggie weggie!

mich the fish!

shaofeng the "lau hung"!

sennie the bunnie/beanie!

sheldie weldie!

darryl the barrel!

linus the sinus!!! (wah the only medical-related one!)

ehhehe.

signing off!

huili the barley!!! ;D

1 Comments:

Blogger Desolation said...

laallaa
both my sis cannot swim..
how if both of u drop into the water..
WHO should i save first???????

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home