Unwritten~*

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

daaadeeelaaaalaaa dooodooodeee

heyo bloggie! haha here i am makin star appearance muahahaha. oh. sch's started already. wat a bore............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. two days down n two days more to go!!! *jia you huili u can do it*grits teeth* woohooo meiling!!! thx for ur comment!!!! to tell the truth u inspired me to write again... hehe knowing how bored u muz be at ur workplace i feel compelled and a great sense of rsponsibility to be ur chief entertainer!!!! errhhmmm. *puffs up with pride* =D

wah. am now waiting for my poor overworked, exhausted and under-appreciated printer to finish printing stacks of patho notes for me n xtine... for tmr's lect!!! wow how exciting!!!! (excuse the bimbotic-ness oozing out lah i'm tryin to hype myself up grrr.) disgusting. y can't i own an invention tt prints out wateva i want in 0.000000001 ms. yawn. soooooooo tired!

YAY! must write this down! i went swimming today!!!! woohooooo!!!!!! with my darling sis hehe. we are FINALLY having normal sibling outings and talks AGAIN. cos NDP is over!!!!!!! hooray!!! i;'m no longer second place to her patriotic performing spirit ahahahah *big silly grin* =P hiak.

ok. must admit i'm a really ardent hydrophilic swimmer. hmmm. or shall i say floating beach-ball. cos i really cant swim LAH. i pretend to know only hahaha! i will flap my hands anyhow in a real pro-like manner and then if i can move i will be super pleased liao! hee. not tt i nv try to learn ah, dont chide me ok!

when i was young... very young. juz a small little thg (oh can u imagine i was once a teeny little girl too! =D) my daddy enrolled me in sm swimming cls along with my older, wiser sis. ARGHHHHHHHHHH. it was a disaster. mebbe cos i was too young or too easily distracted, i always cant understand wat the instructor was sayin! (mebbe i was a late-bloomer *ponders*) so while the rest of the little kiddoes tt were all around my sis's age gracefully cut thru the water like sharks and sm like tortoises heh, i was busy hiding in one corner happily amusing myself by simply soaking in the water and watching my skin grow wrinkled or splashing ard with shouts of glee!!! in other words: i learn nothg. haha. oh i especially recall a most horrific part of the swimmin lessons, whereby the instructor will lift us up one by one n throw us into the pool! dont ask me y, y he did tt was absolutely unfathomable to my small child-mind. to tell the truth i still dont understand it now ahah. the other brave souls seem to noy this alot! me? scaredy-cat. will steathily, craftily, by hook or by crook water-walk away from the cls to the other end of the pool, quiet as a mouse. =P can u imagine how terrifying this activity is to a small defenseless little girl who knows nought abt swimming?!?!?! the instructor was the bane of my life man. n he wasnt even gd-looking. heh.

i encountered my 2nd swimming cls in sec sch. in rv, we had swimmin as PE, and i was in the beginner cls. (read: go-to-baby-pool-and-pretend-not-to-be-embarassed-abt-this) i was actuali quite excited! was tinkin this is it. finally. the day has cm when my hidden talent in swimmin will be discovered. *daydreams abt olympic medals n stuff* but...... alas. once the teacher realises i can float comfortably within 5 min into the 1st lesson. he left me to my own devices. went on to other beginners who r hydrophobic n dont dare to try n float. the injustice of it all! so my rojak-self-invented style of swimmin still stayed with me. sigh. i was the teaching assistant in fact as i try to help the others overcm their fear of water! =(

3rd swimmin cls. was in hcjc. GAH. i wanted to dig a hole in the ground n die of shame as i once again bcm a reluctant member of the baby-pool gang. *wails loudly* so old already still dunno how to swim properly!!! *faints fr shame*anyway. this was a more organised and progressive cls. at least i was taught how to swim the froggie-style! *beams* ok cant do it well but can move can already lah. learn too well ppl may mistake me as a frog ah. ehhe. oh. but i didnt pass the swim-test. sigh. can remember my struggle man! was sick and still not well, and me n chanlek were so demoralised before we even started. wah 7/8 of the lap i was spluttering like a boilin kettle liao lor, thot i was gg to die from breathlessness!!! HAD TO give up or risk having smone perform cpr on me (which i absolutely do not wish for tinking of how i have a 1st aid cert but knows like... nothg)! boohoo fail lor. chanlek gave up even b4 i did. alas, poor ill-fated us! oh well. at least we pushed ourselves to the limit!!!! *dignified*

oh anyway as i was sayin, i was happily lounging in the pool today! woohhoo! but not much sun leh, quite sad hor. my sis ditched me soon. cos she can swim. haha. i was tryin to look nonchalent and giving tt i-can-swim-juz-tt-i-choose-not-to look hiak. oh but i tried to swim abit n gave the whole game away. cos i ALWAYS swim next to the side of the pool, dont dare to go to the deep end!!! cos dunno how to tread water ah. then smmore my free-style and wateva is self-taught one so i move very slowly and must stop anytime anwhere of i cant catch my breath! can tell the other swimmers were not impressed. gah. even the kiddies can swim better than me lor. *turns lobster red* gah. who cares. i love the water its not my fault i cant swim!!! smtimes feel like i am being an obstacle to the serious swimmers. *sticks out tongue* nah as if i care haha. i paid lor i am entitled to behaving like a human boulder in wateva place i want! traalallalala.

oops. ok. guilt attack. time to mug liao. my printer has done its job. *patpat* yay! =D hey meiling lets meet up soon!!! hehe but oh can we do smthg tt is costless... i am BROKE. =P

oh yar almost forgot! HAPPIE 22ND BIRTHDAY MINGCHANG!!!! yayay!

3 Comments:

Blogger La Sorcière said...

Hey. Huili!!! Anin here... just wanna drop by to say hello...
CUTE entry :P

7:07 PM  
Blogger stardust ~* said...

my daaaaaaaaarling sista!
u r an absolute gu niang!!
hahaha.. kidding dear.. n i din ditch u k.. told u b4 i was gonna SWIM n not float ard.. haha.. see la.. anw, took me some time to get over the fear the "deep" pool.. wahahahaha.. so come on gal!
if i can do it so can u! *huggiez*

- boonie

3:13 PM  
Anonymous giantess femdom stories said...

I was his possession and I loved the feeling. ``He wants to talk to you.
stories about rape
free young daughter incest stories
man dog gay sex stories
spanking stories
stories about gay men having sex
I was his possession and I loved the feeling. ``He wants to talk to you.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home