Unwritten~*

Monday, August 02, 2004

first, i must say this: TXL U ROCK!!!!! hahaha thx soooooooooooo much for helping me drag ur fellow OGLs down for flag day tmr!!! i love you!!! ahhaha i am brimming with gratitude... hey really thx alot girl!!!! owe u one!!! *beams*

had a guilt trip today, realised i didnt really advised my two counsellees what books to buy and whether they need my help or not... oops. considering what a great help my own counsellor derrick has been to me, i feel really bad... too caught up in my owb life n flag day stuff liao. anyway i finally called them to give them my wise words!! ahha hope its not too late... realised both of them didnt buy any books!!! *worried* die lah. tink my junior OG super heck care abt studies, heard the other OG juniors were busy swappin prices and stuff on wat to buy among themselves! wow.

ahhh i saw hahahahahaha today!!! haha n we had another mini gathering... took him to see shaofeng, mich, mavis n ek khoon! thx hahaha for bringing baby robbins for me all the way from myanmar!! will persuade ah ting to accept ur fake diamond ring ehhehe... oh xtine was introduced to hahahaha too! had a gd impression of him, esp when we went to say bye to hahaha in the sci canteen... there were 2 other burmese guys with him, and they all stood up when we were introduced to each other! wow! so polite! haha tink theres just a very different way burmese guys treat girls compared to locals haha... actually we felt quite paiseh to have been the cause of them standing up for such a long time =D

hmm i went clementi pri sch with luciano today... felt quite scared cos i was s'pose to be the trouble-shooter but i didnt now anythg!!! haha was pretending lah. luckily victor was there to man the fort heh. wah this is the first time i reali know who victor is, and i am impressed! shaofeng reali noes how to pick his successor man...! tink he will be a super good rag n flag head next yr woohoo! super funny, easy-going and good with kids guy... *beams*

oh well tmr's The flag day!! hope evrythg goes smoothly man. *prays* gah. i have lots of white hair from worryin liao...

guess i shld sort out my notes to pass down to my juniors now. sigh. hafta wakey at 6am tmr!!! *swoon*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*SOB*... I dun like you anymore... *SOB*
Why you talk to other people on ICQ but you dun talk to me... *SOB* Why are you always invisible to me... *SOB* Why don't i deserve a mention on your blog for taking my nerve-wracking maiden drive down to school, then making so many illegal turnings, just to help you ban dong si... *SOB*

I think it must be all the late nights i've been keeping in school for presentation... =P

Flame of Anor

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We DO care about studies.. haha.. we just did all our book buying on matric day, so most of us have settled it already.. that's why you don't hear us discussing it.. :p

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home