Unwritten~*

Sunday, August 01, 2004

rambling... ahha

wowee! this must be the first time in months tt i am chatting with so many ppl on icq... like no time to write blog leh! haha tink being perpetually invisible has made me antisocial liao... =P

haha i am suprised tt terence actualli reads my blog! ahhaha oopsy daisy luckily i never write anythg more terrible than u turnin green from durians... oh but seriously terence u gotta try!!! u can do it!!! they taste LOVELY! *swoons with joy* hahaha when ur bdae i am gg to give u durians hehehe =P

hmmm the anonymous msg abt cab fares... izit from u hahaha??? my gosh. r u ok? must eat lunch ok!!! got any problem just give us a call we will be nus in a jiffy!!!

hmm actuali today was a nice lazy day at home, besides the one million worries on my mind abt the coming nus flag day!!! *headache* must have sent out at least 30 smses today!!! *moan* my poor escalating bills!!!! wah. still short of ppl smmore!!! (eh xinling get ur OGLs to come leh!!!!!!*pleading look* ) haha. aiyo xinling wat u want me to blog abt??? (currently tryin to write a nice interesting blog for a super bored TXL to read! *tinktink*) hahah oh no u r hilarious! =P

hmmm i realise icq brings out a different side of evryone... my gosh. jiahao aka kelvin lor is soo.... ok i am at a loss of words ahhaha... *faintz* having a "heated debate" as to whos the real jay chou now! insists he is jay chou! (wah xtine lets beat him up ahaha)

today is the day i am back in the good books of my dearest hammies... me n my sis cleaned their cages!!! woohoo! gave them nice yoghurt berries smmore... wah smtimes i wonder of hamster food is fit for human consumption... look so yummy and r more ex than our food smmore! heh mebbe smday can try hor... if i am adventurous enuff haha!

ok i wanta stop bloggin liao, must try n upload my fotos! yay! hafta wake up at 730am tmr... gosh. better be a gd girl n slp soon heh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hamster... very picky... only likes to eat watermelon seeds.. anything else, she'll eat only when hungry. And she hates exercise. so now she's this little fat ball of fur. still shoooo cute tho. heehee.

Ter

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home