Unwritten~*

Saturday, November 12, 2005

accident-prone klutz

Not that I want to complain, but I seem to live a most “exciting” life.

Just two days ago, I was happily prancing ard the shopping mall searching for the zillionth bdae present for another turning-significant-21 friend. And the moment I reached home, I knew smthg was wrong. Ankle feels funny. It seems to want to tell me smthg. But hey! I figured I cant have twisted it or anythg since I didn’t fall or bumped into anythg! So I dismissed it as a queer feeling which will go away soon.

Lo and behold! Two days later, after four applications of Chinese die-da oil, my ankle is red-hot and swollen. =( BOO. I thought this kind of injuries only occur regularly in sporty ppl! I mean, I am NOWHERE near sporty nowadays (yar rite as if I have ever been sporty heh)!!! Only if u count walking to the car sporty. *sheepish* so HOW on earth do I get all these kind of weird injuries!?!?!

Heavens knows.

And maybe it wasn’t too smart to walk so much today… my ankle appears unstable. Sigh.

I wonder if I can still drive. EEKS! Imagine gg to change hospital by mrt!!! I will die I tink.

Maybe I have got somatization disorder. My pain came on because… I want an excuse for an MC so I don’t hafta for my test next wk!?! hee.

Ah well. Doc’s trip tmr. Who knows I may get a nice pretty white bandage.

*gloom*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home