Unwritten~*

Sunday, November 07, 2004

the return of ME!!!!!

hullohullohullo blog!!!!! *hugs blog* wow its been a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg time since i have seen u!!!! hahaha must've missed me rite....!!!!! *beams* i must MUST announce to the world: my CAs are OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *whoops with joy* ahahhahahahahahha tralalalallalalalfglallalalalalalalalalaldumddeeeeeedummwoohoooooooooo!!! *dances with joy* rolls ard in delight* i mean, is tt good news or is tt good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel like a NEW man!!!! reborned!!!! a butterfly out of a pupa/larva (oh wateva) spreading my wings for the first time!!!! like WOW! (erm ok sounds abit cheesy heh)

the feeling is.... indescribable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its like having a permanent house-cum-library arrest whereby the most exctiting tt happens in my daily life was going to nus co-op!!!! (lips tremble with emotion over thoughts of my faithful stoic buddy The Co-op) hahahaha me n xtine will ALWAYS traipse to the co-op to act as an excuse to delay our muggering no-life daily routine. (looking back i wonder how i managed to preserve my sanity!!!!!) n now i am free again!!!! hahahaha n none the worse except for erm sm excess pounds n severe alopecia (new word i learned: hair loss!!!!! WOW!) some suspicious stringy black threads are masquerading as my used-to-be luxuriant head of silky, smooth, soft hair!!!! *disgusted* oh i tink the sink will get choked sooner or later if i continue to have such terrible inhumane 6-tests periods in my life!!! hmmmm no wonder yunnam n beijing 101 the professional trichologists r doing a roaring trade.... bet all r medical students hahahahaha =P (oh yar sherminny was hypothesizing tt the co-op prob has shares in these two companies.... the money-eaters grrrr)

now tt the most disgustingly stressful periods of parvoviruses n wat weird nipah virus n wat stupid macrophages r OUTTA MY LIFE! (at least for a few wks heh!) i am ready to...!!!! eh. erm. aiyah DO SMTHG! ahahahha get back to my watch tv like theres no tmr, n start memorising my jielun's lyrics for his concert in just 20 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *excited grin* oh gosh i cant wait!!! so long since i had anythg so fun to look 4ward to!!! oh yar, n my new resolution!

evryone pls hold ur breath.

this resolution is do-or-die!

great impact on my life!!!!

WEIGHT-LOSS!!!!!! like MAJOR weight-loss smmore. hahaha i am determined to tell the whole wolrd so as to make it very embarrassin if i dont lose weight. which means i will prob b more determined due to i-must-save-face mentality! yay! n COFM says to increase self-efficacy, one must self-talk. so pls ah, my dear friends, be warned. dont bundle me up n stuff me into an ambulance bound for woodbridge if u see me muttering under my breath with the occasional dramatic fling of my hands or clutching of my hair hor!!!!! oh yes!!!

y leh? aiyah cos i got reali scared by COFM notes. like wat disease blahblahblahblah, all related to unhealthy lifestyle n high BMI!!!! was horrified. veins were practically poppin out. dont wanta regret it when i am 60 n hooked onto all sorts of weird contraptions needed just to sustain me in a better off dead state! cos i wanta b a bubbly old lady pottering ard the house when i am old, playing with my grandkids (aiyah hopefully i get married!!!), touring the world with my hubby!!! an old lady who ages in a dignified way n with a smile on my face!!! heh.

although i must say this reason may not b strong enough to motivate me leh. cos i am a very typical myopic youngster who cannot see myself as being so unlucky to have so many diseases! oh but i also want to look good lah. which = losing weight = feeling more confident = carry myself better = less self-conscious = less fearful of trying new things = more exciting life = more fulfilling life = less discontentment n regrets!!!!!! n having battled with this leech-like stress-related weight problem, its time to get rid of it once n for all! n since marie-france is out of the ques.... (sigh!), just gotta do it the good old-fashioned way of diet n exercise then!

aiyah. smtimes i reali tink i am very weak-willed. n also have the unfortunate tendency to eat more when i am stressed. so unfair! most ppl lose their appetites when stressed, so they bcm nice n thin like sm walking chopsticks while i just start looking like a bowl! *groan* n i am also v stubborn! always tink if i try to lose weight i will b conformin to societal pressure, which i refuse!!! so u c its reali hard to convince myself to lose weight!

oh but i am DETERMINED. must lost 6 kg b4 my 21st bdae!!! its my bdae gift to myself. +D oh but which means i have like two mths to do it! gah. must realli steel my mind liao! no more temptations!!!! no chocs no blueberry cheesecake no durians (except this mon when we go geylang heh) no buffet no sun moulin no nothg!!!! grass for me n nothg else! *brave look* I CAN DO IT! haha. oh. but so many bdaes coming i will prob feel reali tempted. =P hit me smone, anyone!!! if u see me putting anythg non-grass into my mouth!!

smtimes i wonder abt girls. amazing how they can just shed kilos bcos they want to look good! *utmost admiration* i am nv vain enough to see tt as a valid reason to starve myself n bcm a pale, whitish , paper-thin version of my former self. hmm but its so sad if i spend the whole of my life tinking n feeling n being fat! its juz a thg i hafta do for myself, n its now or never! haiyah. must reali jia you woah. *steely glint in eyes* hey those who have good weight-losing tips, pls tell me!!! haha =D i need to set up a help-huili-lose-weight! help group.... any interested members? privileges include the right to take away my chocs or any other food in my hands, right to scold me til i cry if i am weak-willed, right to take away my spending power if i keep buyin chocs.... yadda yadda. so fun rite! haha =P

ok i am tired. a result of lack of bloggin practice!!!! hahaha promise to blog more often now! yay! oh i got an email from meiling!!!! hahahaha what a wondeful surprise! to which i wrote a 50min worth reply which promptly got lost during the sending process. tell me y comps hate me pls, smbody. ARGH.

alrite gg off to cuddle in bed with a good book! yay! miss reading books tt r NOT textbooks hahahaha!

wish for myself to have a sweet dream tonite! ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. i volunteer to be the one to steal ur food! i'll make sure u lose weight! hehehe.

-xd

4:33 PM  
Blogger La Sorcière said...

Jiayou panda =P
Hmmm, go and jog maybe??? den... whatever snacks you have at home... give them away :P

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home