Unwritten~*

Monday, July 12, 2004

a pig's life

woke up at 4pm today... what a pig! cant help it! was seriously feeling very panda-ish from severe lack of sleep... woke up at 12pm actually, but fell aslp almost immediately after brushing my teeth.

just met up with huiying at lot 1, one of my primary sch friends that i remain close to. what will i do without her!! always there to listen to me and my hundred and one problems, which always come up to ALOT cos we dont get to meet up often... i'm always mugging my days away (tinking back i regret mugging so much... results are so-so anyway heh) and shes always flying here and there! thats why its so surprising that we can always continue where we left off... can dont meet up for a few months and still feel completely at ease with each other! wonderful feeling! tink friends like that are hard to come by...

wahhh just read an email from okkar!!! he passed his job interview, will prob be coming to s'pore within the next 2 to 3 months! YAY!!! ahah so exciting! said he will introduce his girlfriend to us too! and got an ecard from kaung zaw as well, wah really glad that still can keep in touch with all my burmese friends... =D

right. time to get cracking on frightnight stuff... hope i don't spook myself out... hope a ting pass her driving test!!! u go girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home