Unwritten~*

Sunday, July 18, 2004

lumdeedumdum tralalalaaaaa!!!!! *BEAMS*

haha!!!! what a great great day!! i feel ALIVE today. hehe. did alot of stuff, enjoyed myself lots, feel happy-go-lucky and glad to be alive. YAY! make a guess. what happen to make this such a super duper special day.... haha from today onwards i am no longer a driver on probation!!! woohoo this calls for a celebration!!! ahah feel like juz tearing down my probation plate and flinging it out of the window or throwing it in the face of the tester (mr choo! will nv forget his name lor) who passed me so unwillingly last yr... so there!! (haha tts y they say NEVER ever offend a woman... it may be the last thg u do hiak. ) oh. but actually i'm just saying all these for fun... even if u pay me a hundred bucks i will still keep my p-plate. haha cos... i dont want to jinx other road drivers! heh. been almost three months since i last driven! tink i forgot evrythg liao lor. die lah. which one's clutch, brake, accelerator leh??? *tink furiously* haha. ehhhh can just imagine the look of horror on whoever's reading this now. i used to be quite a confident driver ok!! until i met with accident (no fault of mine, a car banged me and i flewwwww like one car's length!)... then realised that "ma lu ru hu kou"!! scary sia. so i turned over a new leaf and became more cautious and careful... ah. nv go beyond 100 km/hr lor! unlike sm ppl i know... haha. oh but tink it must be very exciting to really drive very fast! mebbe along a no-traffic-lights autobahn or in malaysia...
 
hmmm oh yar! highlight of the day! i went shopping!!!! retail therapy really works. i'm amazed. haha. cos i am the kind who likes to TINK abt shopping, but evry time i go shopping, i feel too lazy to look at the racks of clothes or to keep changing and queuing up for fitting rooms. therefore, almost always go hm empty-handed heh. today i was almost too lazy to drag myself out of the hse. haha cos ting cannot accompany me last min, so felt quite lazy and to tell the truth abit scared to go alone. =P dunno leh, izit just me or does evryone has this prob? when i go into a shop, i feel very stressed when the salesperson starts tailing me here, there, evrywhere. esp if the salesperson is a ah-lian-lookalike! i feel very intimidated leh! then if they ask me to try this try that, i always find it hard to refuse haha. so if i actually tried on any clothes and find them not to my liking, i always get very scared! cos its like if i tell them i dont want i will get the evil eye or smthg. last time i always end up buying all sorts of nonsense becos i feel so frightened! oh but today i behaved sensibly. no more rubbish-buying for me!! $$$ is very very hard to earn u know. wahhhh i walked for... 6 hrs?? must b a record for me! even now i can feel my legs wobbling like jelly... walk too much liao.  started from far east plaza and bravely went into all the little shops (yes even those without anyone in there) to take a look... wow discovered far east plaza is really a very interesting place to shop! i anyhow walk lah, didnt care if i get lost or anythg... hehe. wah this is like the day in which i face and try to conquer my fears lor! like dealing with ah-lian salesgirls, being watched like a hawk, saying "i dont want" to salesgirls... can feel myself growing up. =D ok lah, after a while it becomes much easier to say no. tink i've never tried on soooo many clothes in my entire life before!!! not to mention spend soooo much on clothes!!! (by my standards lah ahha) from far east, to scotts, to tangs, to wisma... walk walk walk. hereby i must thank all my friends who have forced me to learn how to find my way around in orchard. sincere thanks to lihui and meiling!!! (ahaha sorry xtine u r as hopeless as me...) else i'd still be trying to figure out whats the diff btw far east plaza and far east shoppin centre heh. to conclude my exceptionally fun and fruitful shopping experience, here's a list of my loot: 2 pairs of earrings (i have an earring obsession), 1 pants, 2 skirts, 2 tops. wow. sounds like alot!! DONT ask me how much i spend, i get depressed juz tinking abt it. cos i am not used to shopping. i do it once every ten yrs or so. WAHHHHHHHHHH. (eh xtine, when r u free to rob bank with me?? lets make it soon. REAL soon. tell me when u free k) thats it. i'm gonna eat grass evryday. theres some below my flat, looks quite fresh. (oh yar, to all diehard shopaholics: topshop is selling $6 cotton camisoles!)
 
i tink shopping is very very good exercise. u get so distracted by all the possible buys that u dont feel hungry. then smmore u walk so much!!! no wonder i am fat. i should shop more ahah. but then.... it burns a gigantic hole in my pocket! no wonder my girl pals are always telling me how broke they are. sigh. mebbe i should go buy toto or bigsweep! *daydream* =D and shopping gives me a surge of motivation to lose weight!!! too many slim slim girls in s'pore liao!!! *inspired*
 
when i finally got hm, WOW!!!! i got a letter from myanmar!!!! i absolutely love getting mail (other than those u-better-pay-else-we-gonna-cut-ur-line handphone bills that is...), but seldom get any other than the postcards my dear friend huiying send me regularly... yay!!! i was ecstatic. my mom tinks i'm mad hah. its from my "koko" ye naing win! hehe. wah its so exciting to receive letters, esp from overseas!!! i feel a BIG relief too, this means that my letters did reach all my myanmar friends... *beams*
 
i feel very hyperactive still leh. so locked myself in my room and started my own mambo night! haha cos suddenly miss dancing all the hwa chong and council dances after reading xtine's blog yesterday... was really surprised tt i can still remember the dances! but then, we keep dancing during those days lah so mebbe its just stuck in my head forever! then i had my own ktv session in the bathrm... eheh. was singing fish leong's songs and xmas songs. dunno why i always sing xmas songs when i feel happy tho i'm not a christian. theres just smthg very santa-clausish abt them tt makes me feel so happy!
 
yeah life is too short to put life on hold. if no $$ go ktv, sing at hm lor!!! no $$ go clubbing (which is ver smokey anyway), dance at hm lor!! feel sad and down, do smthg to cheer urself up lor!! tts my current philosophy of life! haha feel gd to have cleared the air with my sis too. =) hopefully i would get to see more of her before sch starts! then its mugging time again urgh. oh yar thx wanyen! was quite touched by ur comment... didnt know u read my blog!!! haha... actually i was plotting to eat up the choc and not pass it to my sis heh oops. hey take care k!! sch starting soon rite?? jia you woah!!
 
and yar!!! i am VERY puzzled by the large number of "anonymous"es that r popping out of nowhere!!! so, now r there 2 or 3 of u all? *confused* anyway, to the lastest anonymous, how do i cherish u if i dunno who u r? *exasperated* funny leh!!! gah. detective work is such a  tedious and mind-boggling chore.
 
signing off, a very very very very very very broke me =P

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah. Half the fun is not knowing who I am. Just cherish the anonymous' presence on your blog. Btw, I was in Orchard today too! We may have met eye-2-eye but passed each other! Hahahahaha.

-latest anonymous

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh! maybe ya shld have a link by the side so tat we can go to other ppl's blog after seeing yours, then can save the trouble of typing out url huh? hee... tats how i got to your blog when i went to ah-ting's page...cya! =P

9:50 AM  
Blogger kurisutein said...

LILI!!!! i'm horrified!!!!! how can u spend so much???!!! *shakes head exasperatedly* no no this will not do. there is only one solution to this. *thinks furiously* i'm afraid u have to give me ur money. i'll keep it for u. serious! hoi. why do u not believe me???
haha. oh but anyway i think we can't rob the bank so soon lah. cos we still must have prior preparation. i'm going to stake out UOB or OUB tmr. want to come along or not? haha. we must go seduce the security guards together. haha.
oh. and btw i think sengkang grass fresher. maybe u can try lah. trust me. i'm an expert on grass. dunno eat how many piles of grass to survive liao. heehee
oh man. paiseh. my comment become monologue liao. haha. tata!!! cya mon!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home