Unwritten~*

Friday, August 24, 2007

clumsy oaf i am

wah!
i hate technology.
this blog ate up my last entry!!! which was painstakingly written during a nitecall while i was using toothpicks to open my eyes. SIGH!!!
nvm.
one shall look ahead.

oooo. i see that my friends are enjoying my bloodthirsty blog entries! ahah.

its the end of my first week with neuro stroke team!! sadly, dr vijay has left! (alas. i have nv followed his team before, but he is always so nice! he even taught me once! jz happened to see me loitering around and he started talking to me! awww. such a nice dr!) but anyway! i still love the team! dr seet, also popularly known as AC raymond, is very nice too! at first i thought he may be quite strict, but hey! he's actually very easy to talk to and he even gave us an impromptu tutorial! (despite the fact that a weird patient scolded him for no concrete reason and kicked up a big fuss over his "forced" discharge!) and dr adrian, who likes to teach, makes a good pair with dr leonard! (nah i dont mean that kind of pair, i mean they have alot of mo-qi!) their play-acting of harry potter and dobby really tickles me alot... mauahahah =D

and i am finally working with liqi! YES! no more wondering around in strange wards alone to do discharges! i am safe, cosy and happy in w57! i love having a ho to leech on to! cos i dont feel so lost anymore. heehee. YAY!

and i realise the nurses in my ward are FANTASTIC. my gosh. they are like angels lor, so very nice! quite unlike some of the nasty nurses i have met before as a medical amoebic student! am beginning to remember most of their names... aha. and they taught me how to set plug today! so touched can. but of course i was so stressed by the fact that three experienced nurses were watching me and the fact that the patient is the wife of someone impt that i failed. SPECTACULARLY. ahah. and in comes huiling to the rescue! within 5 seconds the plug was in! FWAH. *dumbstruck* idol! (sets up fan club for huiling) haah =P and then we adjourned outside, and she demonstrated how to set plug using one hand.... our model? an inflated glove. heehee

so i took home some gloves and started jabbing at them maniacally just now. maybe, by some miracle, i would have perfected this technique by tmr! (yar right)

okies
nite call tmr, my first wkend call! and my 2nd call of this wk! no wkend liao. boohoo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey HL,

Thanks for making me feel welcome in your ward. Sorry to crash you and QY's SIP.

Since this is the first time I'm working with you, I have to say that I think you're a very nice person - unassuming yet highly competent. I think you'll make a great HO, unlike me.

EN

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home