Unwritten~*

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

of the many unfortunate events that have happened to me thus far, one more appears to have emerged...

frankly, am getting rather tired of discovering the many ailments my body appear to have, it's like doraemon's treasure pouch, intended to surprise at every moment.

experienced yet another attack of urticarial rash today, right after i stepped off the treadmill. that's two consecutive times!!! so instead of maximising my $2.50 worth of gym time i am forced to pop a pill and drive home. sigh.

please tell me this is temporary. have enough of lifestyle restrictions as it is.

is someone up there testing me? i fervently hope not...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home