Unwritten~*

Sunday, July 22, 2007

harry potter and ali baba

i never thought that i would still be known as ali baba 12 years since the day the nickname was coined for me... haah it certainly made me feel as though i am a primary schooler again!

went to watch the much-anticipated harry potter movie today with my perth tourmates... and my fav two little girls came along!!! its so funny watching them run all over the place, it seems like there are two energiser bunnies sprinting around! admire them for their boundless energy lor... (i feel very much like an ancient relic) haah =P and tingting really does remind me of my penguin PJ who is currently perched on top of my bed... so cute!

particularly enjoyed my swordfight with them at toys'r'us! (thats the good thing when u hang out with kids, no one will think you are nuts or too old to play with toys HEE =D). i think i have a deprived childhood, never did visit toys'r'us when i was young! kids nowadays are very xing fu...

and now its time for me to grouse about how lousy and disappointing Order of the Phoenix is! *great big sigh* its really quite bad. no climax! the most exciting thing must be the weasley twins zooming around the exam halls setting off fireworks! i feel embarassed on J.K Rowling's behalf, and i feel cheated for having spent 9.50 bucks on this movie lor. and to think i was partly responsible for all of us watching harry potter... i just want to dig a hole and hide my face in shame. ha. SIGH. i really hope they do the last two movies justice!


am feeling kinda sad. tmr is the start of study break. SIGH. so much stuff to catch up! and i have to start exercising!!! i feel like a lump of lard. *pokes at my fats* hope i dont get cholinergic urticaria again!! my last run in the gym with ahma two weeks ago brought out an attack of hives right after my run! i think i shocked ahma and bobby with my rapid onset of rashes. look positively hideous! lucky bobby's house was in bt panjang so i was home in a jiffy! sigh. see, not i dont want to exercise k, i always have funny things happening once in a while. GAH.

ooo. i am craving for durians.

1 Comments:

Blogger louist said...

Wah, yours is the first poor review of OotP leh! Most of my friends (inc me) like it. Haha. You have weird taste =P

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home