Unwritten~*

Sunday, May 06, 2007

why did the blog website become so confusing.

hello hello!
wow. a whole new yr and yet i have yet to blog. how incredibly long a time it has been! ah well, what with the electrical appliances in my house lining up to break down before the rise of GST, its little wonder my old computer decided to join in the fracas. all well now! new comp, new screen, yummy!!!

hmm its been rather an exciting half yr! Obstetrics n Gynae posting was really kind of fun! even though it was super xiong! delivering babies was a v unique experience... somehow i seem to have an affinity with malay mums, and FWAH, they really have my respect! they refused epidural, and one of them was so serene throughout! and the husband-wife rapport was out in full force... i am really grateful they let me share their special moment. =P and the babies were soooooooooooo very cute! (but of course watching too much of deliveries may make u think twice abt giving birth... at least no guys fainted as far as i know... ahah)

and i totally adore my tutor! dr citra was v inspiring, she seems to know everythg! i think having good tutors somehow make you a more enthusiastic student. and i met a very interesting tutor during my posting, dr stephen! was telling me abt how he and his wife share a love of cooking, and they had managed to make mushroom soups that were tastier than the restaurants! too bad i cant rem what he said abt the secret to gd home-made mushroom soup. alas. but if i ever see him again, i really would like to say a big thank you to him! i appreciate his blunt honesty, although it came as a bit of a shock to hear him telling me i have really bad acne and i should seek treatment. THANK YOU! his words kind of woke me up, and i realised what my prof has been giving me isnt that great for acne. so here i am, 5 months later, enjoying my life much more now that my skin is more normal. i no longer hate my steroids so much anyway. heh. hmm i didnt even realised that i have been avoiding the world for the first six months since treatment due to my acne prob. i guess it really made me feel ashamed. i only want to avoid being under scrutiny. at least i am confident enough to venture out again. ahhh. new lease of life! =)))




i can feel a kind of nervous energy building up in me. 5 days to UK!!! ARGHHHH!!!! my first time in europe! and i am flying off with huiting, her first time there too! doesnt help that we heard so many stories of thugs especially in london paris. pls, let us be safe. but i am really looking forward to seeing the buildings and scenery! and the CASTLES! *swoon* and men in kilts! shld b interesting! and rosslyn chapel! (i am trying to re-read my da vinci code) no way am i going to eat haggis though. it sounds absolutely revolting. urgh. i dont even eat organs lor. the louvre! madame tussauds! london eye! champs elysees! eiffel tower! everythg i have ever read abt would become very real... *hops around*

i do wonder however, if i can sustain on sandwiches and maggi mee for 4 whole wks. i may bcm stark raving mad. no daily choc fix smmore. help. maye i can forage in the dustbins for some leftovers... anyone wants to contirbute to "save huili fund"? ooooooo. clever ahma actually smuggled bak kwa over!!! my idol! but she finished it liao. none left for me when i reach. *grouch*

i hope i have some money left to shop. harrods! hmm. i think supermarkets would be one of my fav haunts. shld be able to find some pretty interesting chocs there. eheh.

4 weeks away from home. have never spent so much time away from home (and family!!!) before! 2 weeks in myanmar was enough to make me homesick. but at least we had leaders to take care of us then. now its js us! argh. frightening. i guess its going to be a period of growing-up for me. =(((

am going to miss the openings of so many gd movies! pls friends, wait for me to catch them! lh!!? haha. shrek3, pirates of the caribbean. lucky harry potter opens in july.

alritey! i suppose i better go read neuro. my prof in edin is some bigshot in neuro i think. haha cannot dui lian! i hope i can understand their accent. ahma is not having much luck the last i heard. =P

so long folks! may i come back stick-thin! *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home