Unwritten~*

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

TEEHEEHEEHEE.

WAILS.

Yep that’s right results of the professional exams are out.

Obviously I shouldn’t have expected top grades for er this er important but no-time-to-mug-for-it subject, but ah well. It still hurts to look at the grade. Boo. Maybe it’s not such a great idea to study it only when I have some spare time. (juniors beware! COFM needs more than half-hearted effort to mug).

On the other hand…. Surprise! I did better than expected in pharmacology! YAY!!! Three cheers for myself! (considering I got like 59 for my last test… I cant help grinning teeheehee) ah well. At least hard work pays off. Though in the few hrs leading to the first exam I still felt as though nothing was being retained. And of course not forgetting my horrid insomnia which caused me to sleep for a total of 3 measly hours.

So these two grades balance out. Hah. Its like eating both a horrid-tasting Chinese medicine and a lovely chocolate at the same time. darn! kills the joy of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Desolation said...

Wah!!! Congrats dear=)
Jia you jia you

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home